GTP_WRS Online : Week 133 Online Races - Winner Winner, Chicken Dinner - Special 2 Hour WW Race

• Thread starter EDK
  • 74 comments
That was fun, some intense racing (whenever I was actually near a car, lol).

Would like to ask if people got some warping on their end, there were multiple times where the car in front would just randomly warp a few inches ahead or backward right onto my bumper.

My pit hold.
IMG_20200613_213402782.jpg

Thanks to everyone for the fun event and a big thank you for the organisers. It was a laugh and a half. :)
Note to self... Don't false start. Don't spin out on the same corner more than once. To prevent sweating like a pig, don't wear thick socks and a dressing gown over your T-shirt while racing. Learn by your mistakes, dust yourself down and move on. :)

Cheers. :cheers: :gtpflag:

Hang on a minute...
I just noticed I didn't stop long enough. :dopey:
I guess I was looking at the wrong clock. :banghead:
My first ever DQ. Sorry, guys.

Last edited:
Looking forward to this. I'm going to try something different tonight. Hopefully it will improve my racecraft, which has been awful and pretty embarrassing to be honest.

Just going to have a well deserved after work drink, then I'll be on...

Looks like my internet said 'no' tonight.

Very annoying, sorry @Sphinx I think I lagged about a bit too early on in the race, hope that didn't screw you up.

Was about half way round lap 7, fuel saved to perfection too, ready for 6 full pace laps, saw @jammy21 was on the 2 stop so felt I might have caught you but we will never know...

Thanks for the race though guys.

Very annoying, sorry @Sphinx I think I lagged about a bit too early on in the race, hope that didn't screw you up.

Was about half way round lap 7, fuel saved to perfection too, ready for 6 full pace laps, saw @jammy21 was on the 2 stop so felt I might have caught you but we will never know...

Noooo:embarrassed:

Yeah, you were lagging big time, more so just before you dc'd on lap 7, but no worries. It's like something at your end kicks in for a while and then you're fine again. Didn't dare get too close to you on the straights in the early stages. Lol

Tonight, for the first time ever, I used the bonnet view instead of bumper view which I've used for near on 23 years. It was an experience to say the least, but it did help in giving me a higher view of things, thus enabling me to see the damn corners a bit earlier. lol

I've still no idea how you guys save fuel so well and not lose too much time. Me; snails pace on laps 6 and 7 to reach the pits with 0 fuel. Got a twitchy finger and accidentally pressed the fuel button, snails pace again and ran out of fuel just a few metres from the finish line. Still enjoyable though. :)

Latest Posts

Back