GTP_WRS Team Trial Challenge - Starts 3/16/14 (Teams Finalized)

• Thread starter Jump_Ace
  • 288 comments
I think @Ph1sher put up the wrong banner... shouldn't you be

mc015%20zero%20to%2060%20in%2015%20min%201000a.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::cheers:

I see how it is, nobody wants the handicapped guy. :lol: That's alright, not a big deal, I was late anyway. Good luck everyone, have fun. :)

Maybe I'm reaching out a bit here, but is it possible to get further clarification on how the time and handicap system is going to work for this team challenge?

I've read through it and I'm not sure of how it's going to be done. Is it going to be handled like normal WRS TT weeks or is it something different?

:(
Maybe we need a team by ourself
There are 9 people as yet unassigned to teams. Simple maths says that's 2 more teams worth. Also Spud is currently in a team on his own. Wake up DS3ers!

Maybe I'm reaching out a bit here, but is it possible to get further clarification on how the time and handicap system is going to work for this team challenge?

I've read through it and I'm not sure of how it's going to be done. Is it going to be handled like normal WRS TT weeks or is it something different?

More along the lines of the World Cup last year. Base Points for finishing position (fastest time is first) and points multiplier based on your handicap.

Sorry, got to go see the in-laws now. I'll update stuff later 👍 Thanks for clarifying the points Tim.

Jerome

Back