GTP_WRS Team Trial Challenge - Starts 3/16/14 (Teams Finalized)

• Thread starter Jump_Ace
  • 288 comments
Guys. Let James choose which team he wants to be on. Or he could make his own team.

Oh wait, he's already on one.

Having a bit of a muck around with a couple of the cars
Gemasolar-Edit.jpg

Jerome please add Kelly and Usual Suspect to the old farts list 👍

Thanks to Niels, Kelly and the usual suspect for signing for the old farts :cheers:

2 more and we done!...Ramon? Rob? Chris? Erik? :P

Count me in, Ron (@Mr_P) ... though I'm on holiday 31st March - 5th April (off to Marbella for a bit of winter sun and golf).

Cool, I'll add you guys to the list :cheers:

Jerome

Cheers Chris good to have you on the team mate 👍 and also another old friend Ramon will take the final seat to make us 6 :cheers:

@Jerome... please add GTP_Stotty and Eclipsee to the old farts list 👍

Cheers
Ron.

That's quite a team you built in no time Ron :)

Jerome

Last edited:
I haven't gotten any questions about the event change I mentioned earlier, so to get the questions over with, I'm tagging everyone. Let me know you guys have any questions about the section below, and any questions in general.

@Animera, @DTM, @Cats_PJs, @Turbo_snail, @Stevious, @MadMax, @Spud_Skills, @the_wilco, @Killermiller24, @serfon, @GranTurismo916, @Revoy, @Racingworld68, @LittlePaul78, @pilmat, @kreezydoed, @Dean, @ItsAllAboutWins, @oink83, @PASM, @Allibubba99, @hasslemoff, @AspecBob, @GTPorsche, @Jump_Ace, @Gravitron, @WRP001, @Vagabond, @EDK, @Sjaak, @Ph1sher, @iainoflo85, @millross, @miata13B, @mohitraina91, @doodlemonoply, @nursemorph, @Nemo Niente, @Argon, @Andy 0, @Serialf, @Thematic, @otxjto, @patrick19602005, @Daniel Pinho, @DigitalBaka, @Bleached, @rambo793, @GTP_CargoRatt, @GTP_DeathStar, @Im_Lukas, @mr_lab_rat, @The Boss69, @mickyevs, @Jibatator, @tzracer, @Tuffers86, @Conor Swan, @Harsk100, @GTP_Dutchy, @mmfastest, @Twissy, @Mr P, @NielsG, @Kelly, @Usual Suspect, @Stotty, @eclipsee, @skyline1683, @WillRacer31, @anastasis14

Events:

• Events will be posted in typical WRS event fashion, with the car and track specific details, deadline for submission, etc.
  • The first two events of the GTP_WRS Team Trial Challenge will also be the regular WRS events. The events will have a clear description stating those events are for both the standard WRS and the Team Trial Challenge. What that means is, for those first two weeks, everyone can participate in those events in the regular WRS and submit their times to @WRSFetchBot like normal. Your Team Captain will just need to PM letting me know which team member is submitting in the Team Trial Challenge.
  • NOTE: We will still accumulate team points based on your handicap number for week 1 (all team trial participants handicap will be ‘locked’ as of Event 1, for all 4 events) .
  • The regular WRS will run as expected it just happens to also be the Team Trial Challenge Event. The times that you submit will affect your handicap.

Jerome

FYI @Jump_Ace I see myself tagged above but did not receive an "Alert" that you had done so. Like the idea though!!!!

Al

Hmmm, well I'm not sure why it's not working tbh...odd, maybe the GTP12 limits the number of people to tag?

Anyway, I'll PM the team captains and have them ask their teammates if they have any questions 👍

Jerome

Did you edit in the tags? If you edit a post and add the tag it doesn't send alerts. I don't think anyone got the alerts (I didn't).

Team captains, at a minimum, should be watching this thread so it's on them if they aren't paying attention.

PS> The "old farts" need a logo, there are so many good ones if you search google. :lol:

I did a straight copy/paste the team list *shrug* I'm not too worried about it though.

Jerome

Okay so now I'm an Old Fart officially! Got 3 granddaughters since I last raced on here :crazy:
Been knocking the rust off with the seasonals and will be submitting my WRS qualifier over this weekend when I get chance.

Can't wait to do a bit of team online racing again, miss the GT3/4 days :gtpflag:

Good to see Niels still racing and posting 👍

Here's a logo as requested :) been a while since I had to do one of these and took longer than expected considering i finished work 2 hours ago and haven't put the kettle on yet haha :P After a recent fresh install I only have paint on my pc at the moment so its better than nothing tbh...

Looking forward to this series 👍

Attachments

• old farts logo.png
    old farts logo.png
    11.9 KB · Views: 7
you not fancy putting a no obligation warm up race up to keep people going until next weekend Jerome? I know I have a few days this week that have no plans and the seasonals are few and far between... just a suggestion ;) as i'm bored haha :lol:

you not fancy putting a no obligation warm up race up to keep people going until next weekend Jerome? I know I have a few days this week that have no plans and the seasonals are few and far between... just a suggestion ;) as i'm bored haha :lol:
Give the RUF @ GP/D combo a whirl, that ought to keep you busy. 👍

Ok fair enough since its a non tuner week I think i will take you up on that ;) I hate farty arse tuning boredom :P
Cheers Ron.
I know, that's why I suggested it.;)
You can thank Chris for filling up your free time. :)

Latest Posts

Back