GTP_WRS Week 05 : Official Results (GT5P)

• Thread starter Sphinx
  • 59 comments

Sphinx

Staff Emeritus
United Kingdom
England
GTP_Sphinx

4imIxboUv-XzCu+f3QkmhLRxdsWJoxSk02DF.jpg

:: GTP_Weekly Race Series ::

gtpdk9.jpg

Week 05 Results

Time Trial Event

pb300036lkij1.jpg

pb280037akf0.jpg

Ferrari California

pb280042avi2.jpg

High Speed Ring forward

pb280048aff7.jpg

Stewards Comments:
Congratulations to GTP_D.Holland, GTP_Racer_LP, GTP_LinPark and GTP_Nuclearfire ;) for winning their respective divisions. 👍👍 👍👍👍 . The Gold, Silver and Bronze are the colours of the driver's division colours. It looks like we need to get some more division 5 drivers in here ;)
Thank you all for a great turnout for WRS Week 05, 31 drivers in total. 👍 👍 👍

Important notice:
To streamline the WRS administration process, all required replays for this race must be submitted within 7 days. This thread will be listed as "Unofficial" and will become "Official" once all posted replays have been verified. After 7 days, all drivers who fail to provide a requested replay will have their lap disqualified. (Beware, disqualification isn't taken lightly within the WRS)

Replay Verification Requests:
This week we would like to see all podium replays for verification. All replays are to be posted here.

Instructions on how to upload your replay can be found here - https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showpost.php?p=3180607&postcount=2

Division 1:
  1. 1:12.335 - GTP_D.Holland
    gflagjn4.gif
  2. 1:12.467 - GTP_Stotty
    gflagjn4.gif
  3. 1:12.595 - GTP_Mr_P
    gflagjn4.gif
  4. 1:12.694 - GTP_Manuelos
  5. 1:12.793 - GTP_Wayne
  6. 1:12.949 - GTP_Kemikz

Division 2:

1. 1:12.650 - GTP_Racer_LP
    gflagjn4.gif
  2. 1:12.655 - GTP_MARSHALL
    gflagjn4.gif
  3. 1:12.691 - GTP_hyperuk
    gflagjn4.gif
  4. 1:12.703 - GTP_RussRobit
    gflagjn4.gif
  5. 1:12.753 - GTP_Fuzzy
  6. 1:12.865 - GTP_Sjaak
  7. 1:12.916 - GTP_Vaxen
  8. 1:13.032 - GTP_wotzit07
  9. 1:13.302 - GTP_Don
  10. 1:13.407 - GTP_EDK

Division 3:

1. 1:12.851 - GTP_LinPark
    gflagjn4.gif
  2. 1:12.895 - GTP_Denur
    gflagjn4.gif
  3. 1:13.074 - GTP_grevling9294
    gflagjn4.gif
  4. 1:13.124 - GTP_BobElHat
  5. 1:13.191 - GTP_vanuber7
  6. 1:13.215 - GTP_Toffe
  7. 1:13.262 - GTP_chupacabrito
    gflagjn4.gif
  8. 1:13.376 - GTP_gtbadboy
  9. 1:13.393 - GTP_01GTP

Division 4:

1. 1:13.386 - GTP_Nuclearfire
    gflagjn4.gif
  2. 1:13.503 - GTP_Lagas
    gflagjn4.gif
  3. 1:13.604 - GTP_phantom
    gflagjn4.gif
  4. 1:13.666 - GTP_Samantha
  5. 1:13.977 - GTP_Im_Sorry
  6. 1:14.197 - GTP_Sureshot

Division 5:

1. 1:14.836 - GTP_Bigracer
    rflagnv1.gif

Overall Positions:

1. 1:12.467 - GTP_Stotty
  2. 1:12.595 - GTP_Mr_P
  3. 1:12.650 - GTP_Racer_LP
  4. 1:12.655 - GTP_MARSHALL
  5. 1:12.691 - GTP_hyperuk
  6. 1:12.694 - GTP_Manuelos
  7. 1:12.703 - GTP_RussRobit
  8. 1:12.753 - GTP_Fuzzy
  9. 1:12.793 - GTP_Wayne
  10. 1:12.851 - GTP_LinPark
  11. 1:12.865 - GTP_Sjaak
  12. 1:12.895 - GTP_Denur
  13. 1:12.916 - GTP_Vaxen
  14. 1:12.949 - GTP_Kemikz
  15. 1:13.032 - GTP_wotzit07
  16. 1:13.074 - GTP_grevling9294
  17. 1:13.124 - GTP_BobElHat
  18. 1:13.191 - GTP_vanuber7
  19. 1:13.215 - GTP_Toffe
  20. 1:13.262 - GTP_chupacabrito
  21. 1:13.302 - GTP_Don
  22. 1:13.376 - GTP_gtbadboy
  23. 1:13.386 - GTP_Nuclearfire
  24. 1:13.393 - GTP_01GTP
  25. 1:13.407 - GTP_EDK
  26. 1:13.503 - GTP_Lagas
  27. 1:13.604 - GTP_phantom
  28. 1:13.666 - GTP_Samantha
  29. 1:13.977 - GTP_Im_Sorry
  30. 1:14.197 - GTP_Sureshot
  31. 1:14.836 - GTP_Bigracer

gflagjn4.gif
shows that the replay has been posted and verified.
rflagnv1.gif
shows that the submitted lap turned out to be dirty or doubtful.
bflagtp3.gif
shows that the replay has not been provided in due time.

Replay Checking:
  1. It is customary for all participants of the WRS to verify each others submitted replays
  2. Once you have checked the replay, post in this thread to say that you have checked it and whether it's clean, dirty or doesn't meet the required race specifications
  3. When verifying a replay, check against this weeks race specification, check that the tyres are the correct compound and that the power and weight is correct for example
  4. If you are unsure about a replay, always seek a second opinion before posting

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats to all the tops here. Great job by Stotty with the overall, Ron with 2nd, and Racer_LP for rounding out the overall podium. :cheers:

Some great times and tight and fast racing across all divisions. :D

I'm never too competitive on HSR, but look out in week 6. :mischievous:

Congrats to all the fast drivers. My division 'victory' obviously means nothing so this podium is not one for the books :) Anyway, my replay will be up soon.
Thanks to Sphinx for his bookkeeping and to Sjaak for stewarding :bowdown:

EDIT replay attached - first time for me so I hope all is done well :scared:

Attachments

• gtpwrs05bigracer.zip
    209 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Congrats to all podium finishers:tup:
Finished 6th overall, pitty I always screwed up one of the sectors:ouch:

No time from GTP_D.Holland who was first on the leaderboard?!

WOOT! A win :)

I guess Dan must have forgotten to submit otherwise I think I might only have been 2nd - I doubt I'd have been able to pull back the 0.15 I was behind him at T2.

Really enjoyed this one.

View attachment GTP_Stotty WRS wk5.zip

-

EDIT replay attached - first time for me so I hope all is done well :scared:
I think your lap is dirty, in de 2nd left you have a very slight touch against the barrier.

And I think I have a problem to. Seems like I can't find my replay file. While I was transfering the replay from bigracer, I'm sure my replay was still there. But I think the one from bigracer overwrited my replay file ... so no replay from me, so you can scrape my time from the results:guilty: Sorry for the inconvenience:indiff:

I think your lap is dirty, in de 2nd left you have a very slight touch against the barrier.
I rechecked a couple of times myself, as I did before submitting. I was sort of convinced that the bump you notice was from the kerb, not from the barrier. Maybe someone else can review to, and if the touch is confirmed I shamefully withdraw the submission from week 05 :nervous:

Well done to Stotty and all the other division winners for taking the golds :cheers: Nice one guys 👍

Here's my replay for scrutiny and yep I used TCS to make it easier and compensate for my old delapidated reaction time :P

Cheers! and cya's down the road sometime when the combo again appeals to me :)👍

Attachments

• Mr P WRS 05.rar
    121.3 KB · Views: 11
Congrats to Stotty for the overall win and to all podium finishers, well done.

I thought the times would be a lot closer than they are.

The divisional times seem a bit more in order than the first month of competition.

After the promo's I suspect some new division winners in the weeks to follow.

Congradulations to all participants. :cheers:
Here is my replay.

Attachments

• RussRobitWRS5.zip
    95.8 KB · Views: 11
Congrats stotty, but i didnt forget to submit, i have a sent item addressed to sphinx, maybe he missed it, I'll wait for your response sphinx

Congrats stotty, but i didnt forget to submit, i have a sent item addressed to sphinx, maybe he missed it, I'll wait for your response sphinx

I'll take a look and get back to you. 👍

Edit:

Yes I have it, sorry Stotty.

Dan, I just want to emphasise again the importance of following the correct submission procedure. This sort of error is exactly why we demand that everyone follow it.

I will amend the results shortly. :grumpy:

Last edited:
cheers:tup:

Well I'll prematurely upload a replay as i'm positive i submitted, a fantastic race:tup:

Attachments

• wrsweek5-1'12.335.zip
    137.7 KB · Views: 10
I'll take a look and get back to you. 👍

Edit:

Yes I have it, sorry Stotty.

Dan, I just want to emphasise again the importance of following the correct submission procedure. This sort of error is exactly why we demand that everyone follow it.

I will amend the results shortly. :grumpy:

Incredibly sorry about that, i just finished reading the submission procedure..and realised i didn't title the submission correctly, which explains why you missed the submission, won't happen again for sure:tup:

Incredibly sorry about that, i just finished reading the submission procedure..and realised i didn't title the submission correctly, which explains why you missed the submission, won't happen again for sure:tup:

That didn't help, but it wasn't the only reason. Your first submission consisted of "x'xx.335", and you expected us to fill in the blank x's for you. After PM'S to you, Sjaak and myself, we managed to sort it out. All this unnecessary work for one WRS submission.

The reason why your second submission was missed was due to me wanting to contact you again because you still weren't following the correct procedure, your submission therefore went into my 'Reply to' box, instead of the 'GTP_WRS Week 05 Submission' box. I forgot to reply.

Congratulations to all the speed deamons out there. :cheers:

Actually some close racing in all divisions.👍👍

Thanks again to Sjaak and Sphinx for their considerable efforts in making this all happen week after week....... :bowdown:

cheers:tup:

Well I'll prematurely upload a replay as i'm positive i submitted, a fantastic race:tup:

1'12.335... that's about where I thought you'd be and even with my fastest sectors the best I could have got to was a c.1'12.350.

Well done mate 👍

A big congrats to all division winners, especially LinPark for beating me by a few hundredth of second in Division 3 :banghead:

And also a special mention for Bigracer for taking the entire podium. :sly:

Here's my replay:

Attachments

• GTP_Denur WRS 5 PAL.zip
    101.5 KB · Views: 11
Congratulations to all that took part in this great combo. Podium again. :sly:

Here's my replay. 👍

Attachments

• PS3.zip
    103.8 KB · Views: 9
A big congrats to all division winners, especially LinPark for beating me by a few hundredth of second in Division 3 :banghead:

Here's my replay:

I just watched your lap mate, 4 times in fact, Im not 100%, but I think you grazed you the wall just after T1, @ 32 secs mark, its really close, second opinion perhaps? 👍

Congrats to all good fast laps:bowdown:
Her is my replay(pal)

Clean lap. 👍

Last edited:
I just watched your lap mate, 4 times in fact, Im not 100%, but I think you grazed you the wall just after T1, @ 32 secs mark, its really close, second opinion perhaps?
I know the mark you mention: I gave it a few views myself (from the behind-the-car-perspective) before submitting and concluded that the car bumps a bit because at that point it leaves the curbs. I didn't see a contact with the wall. :ouch:

Well done guys, annoyed I couldn't be more competitive at a tight track like HSR.

Congrats to all division winners,

The top 3 in div.2 have div.1 potential.👍

Great week,finally a feeling to be competitive again.:sly:

Here's my replay...my first podium finish in WRS. 3rd place in Div. 4 gold. Congrats to all who participated.

Attachments

• GTPphantom wk 5.zip
    103 KB · Views: 9
And also a special mention for Bigracer for taking the entire podium.
Thanks a bunch Marc but Manuelos thinks I tapped the wall coming out of the second lefthander. I think I was just hitting the curb. Could you or anyone else please check? Thanks :scared:

Back