pc170024hhdy7.jpg

pc170030hhjg7.jpg

Citroen C4 Coupe 2.0 VTS '05

pa260028ic1yb0.jpg

present2.gif
Eiger Nordwand
present2.gif

Stewards Comments:
Congrats to GTP_Manuelos, GTP_Ren-Tec, GTP_grevling9294 and GTP_MadMax86, for winning their divisions. 👍👍👍👍👍 Also, congratulations to Bigracer / Steven for his promotion to Division 4 Bronze.

A good turnout for Xmas, 21 drivers in total. 👍 👍 👍

OLR Team.

Important notice:
To streamline the WRS administration process, all required replays for this race must be submitted within 7 days. This thread will be listed as "Unofficial" and will become "Official" once all posted replays have been verified. After 7 days, all drivers who fail to provide a requested replay will have their lap disqualified. (Beware, disqualification isn't taken lightly within the WRS)

Replay Verification Requests:
This week we would like to see all podium replays for verification. All replays are to be posted here.

Instructions on how to upload your replay can be found here - https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showpost.php?p=3180607&postcount=2

Division 1
  1. 1:21.215 - GTP_Manuelos
    gflagjn4.gif

Division 2
  1. 1:20.791 - GTP_Ren-Tec
    gflagjn4.gif
  2. 1:21.165 - GTP_RussRobit
    gflagjn4.gif
  3. 1:21.243 - GTP_wotzit07
    gflagjn4.gif
  4. 1:21.740 - GTP_MARSHALL
  5. 1:21.842 - GTP_Sjaak
  6. 1:22.317 - GTP_Fuzzy

Division 3
  1. 1:21.207 - GTP_grevling9294
    gflagjn4.gif
  2. 1:21.443 - GTP_LinPark
    gflagjn4.gif
  3. 1:21.627 - GTP_01GTP
    gflagjn4.gif
  4. 1:21.779 - GTP_Denur
    gflagjn4.gif
  5. 1:21.781 - GTP_DONK
  6. 1:21.937 - GTP_Sabre
  7. 1:21.992 - GTP_chupacabrito
  8. 1:22.055 - GTP_Belifant

Division 4
  1. 1:21.633 - GTP_MadMax86
    gflagjn4.gif
  2. 1:22.237 - GTP_Nuclearfire
    gflagjn4.gif
  3. 1:22.630 - GTP_Sureshot
    gflagjn4.gif
  4. 1:23.251 - GTP_Lagas
  5. 1:23.671 - GTP_Im_Sorry
  6. 1:23.976 - GTP_Bigracer

Overall Placements
  1. 1:20.791 - GTP_Ren-Tec
  2. 1:21.165 - GTP_RussRobit
  3. 1:21.207 - GTP_grevling9294
  4. 1:21.215 - GTP_Manuelos
  5. 1:21.243 - GTP_wotzit07
  6. 1:21.443 - GTP_LinPark
  7. 1:21.627 - GTP_01GTP
  8. 1:21.633 - GTP_MadMax86
  9. 1:21.740 - GTP_MARSHALL
  10. 1:21.779 - GTP_Denur
  11. 1:21.781 - GTP_DONK
  12. 1:21.842 - GTP_Sjaak
  13. 1:21.937 - GTP_Sabre
  14. 1:21.992 - GTP_chupacabrito
  15. 1:22.055 - GTP_Belifant
  16. 1:22.237 - GTP_Nuclearfire
  17. 1:22.317 - GTP_Fuzzy
  18. 1:22.630 - GTP_Sureshot
  19. 1:23.251 - GTP_Lagas
  20. 1:23.671 - GTP_Im_Sorry
  21. 1:23.976 - GTP_Bigracer

gflagjn4.gif
shows that the replay has been posted and verified.
rflagnv1.gif
shows that the submitted lap turned out to be dirty or doubtful.
bflagtp3.gif
shows that the replay has not been provided in due time.

Replay Checking:
  1. It is customary for all participants of the WRS to verify each others submitted replays
  2. Once you have checked the replay, post in this thread to say that you have checked it and whether it's clean, dirty or doesn't meet the required race specifications
  3. When verifying a replay, check against this weeks race specification, check that the tyres are the correct compound and that the power and weight is correct for example
  4. If you are unsure about a replay, always seek a second opinion before posting

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations to all podium finishers especially Ren-Tec for overall win. :cheers:

Attachments

• GTP_RussRobitWRS08.zip
    114.6 KB · Views: 16
Congrats to GTP_grevling9294 for taking Div 3 and posting a Div 2 podium worthy time - congrats to all podium finishers. :cheers:

GTP_RussRobit - correct specs, clean, and green.

Here is my NTSC replay:

Attachments

• GTP_LinParkWRS08.zip
    116.7 KB · Views: 10
Congratulations to all who participated 👍 .

Congratulations to all the Division winners and Podium finishers 👍 .

:bowdown: GTP_Ren-Tec what a blistering time, congratulations buddy 👍

I will be around tonight to check any PAL replays :) .

Congratulations to all podiums of this week and to Michael for his overall win while in Div2 - excellent mate :)

When comparing this week's results with the leaderboard I notice that a few guys submitted their lap but did not post any laps during the week in the combo thread. For the sake of fun and competition I would like to stress the importance of all that partake to also post splits or laps during the week of the WRS combo. So I hope that fellow players Fuzzy, grevling, Belifant and Lagas will share their progress during the weeks to come. Thanks! 👍

Well done to Ren-Tec, great time. I'll be interested to know what the secret of your settings was.

Luckily, my best time when I forgot to be logged in to PSN was a 22.388, so it didn't affect my overall position.

Here's my replay:
I have to say, the race is done while being offline, so without the GTP tag:guilty: I saw it yesterday when I already submitted my time.
I accept if I would be DQ for this.

Attachments

• BCES00104-RPLY2-F004.zip
    114.7 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
When comparing this week's results with the leaderboard I notice that a few guys submitted their lap but did not post any laps during the week in the combo thread. For the sake of fun and competition I would like to stress the importance of all that partake to also post splits or laps during the week of the WRS combo. So I hope that fellow players Fuzzy, grevling, Belifant and Lagas will share their progress during the weeks to come. Thanks! 👍

Agreed, you've made a valid point there Steven (in my opinion, anyway) it helps me to try to keep focused and go faster by seeing what splits and times fellow GTP'ers have acheived 👍 .

Hell, I even try to punch above my weight and I try to aim for times set by the faster guys in the higher divisions :sly: but upto now it hasn't worked :lol: *back to the drawing board*.

Last edited:
Sorry, for not posting my second best lap, during the week. To be honest, I was embarrased with my performance last week. :indiff:

Last edited:
Same for me, I thought nobody would care to see my times anyway, since I finished far last in my division so far.

Agreed, you've made a valid point there Steven (in my opinion, anyway) it helps me to try to keep focused and go faster by seeing what splits and times fellow GTP'ers have acheived
👍

Sorry, for not posting my second best lap, during the week. To be honest, I was embarrased with my performance last week. :indiff:
Same for me, I thought nobody would care to see my times anyway, since I finished far last in my division so far.
We ALWAYS care to know your splits if only to know that you are participating, to keep WRS lively and even to encourage slow racers (with myself being the best example) to join in and post as well 👍

On another note, I promised Denur/Marc to post his replay in case he would touch podium this week. Since he made 4th in his division I expect this is not necessary, but if anyone would care to see it I can post it anyway. Won't do it now in order not to give the reviewers too much work.

Last edited:
Congratulations to all podium placed racers. Wow Ren-Tec how fast are you!!

My replay is a PAL from Blue-ray. This might be a stupid question but how do you check the specs eg PP from a replay? I know you can see the tyre choice.

Attachments

• PS3.zip
    137.4 KB · Views: 14
Congrats Mikey,top time 👍

I will change the GTP-Tag rule,it give to much confusing actions such as not submitting or reracing to get your old time.

If possible,use your GTP_Tag

And about the PP review question.
Well there are a lot of things a replay don't show.
We race for fun and the times are based on trust,
if someone wants to cheat,so be it,their loss.

But if we catch somebody who is knowingly cheating,his ass is ours.

That said, with your dutch accent, would sound highly amusing :D

Good round guys, I'm hoping to learn Suzuka well with the NSX. :)

Attachments

• PS3.zip
    112.5 KB · Views: 10
GTP_wotzit07: clean race, correct specs, correct final time:tup:
GTP_Sureshot: clean race, correct specs, correct final time:tup:

Hmm, I have a division to compete finally.
Lap I did without GTP_tag was 1'21.514
Wouldn't have changed my placing in Div 4 ,
but would have risen my overall placement by 1 :lol:

1st time uploading replay from ps3.
I hope I did it right.

Here is the replay in PAL blu-ray form

Attachments

• PS3.zip
    113.5 KB · Views: 10
How do I check files again? Is it easier to do it from the web browser on the PS3?

On another note, I promised Denur/Marc to post his replay in case he would touch podium this week. Since he made 4th in his division I expect this is not necessary, but if anyone would care to see it I can post it anyway. Won't do it now in order not to give the reviewers too much work.
Go ahead and post it Steven, maybe someone is bored enough to view it. :sly:

Congrats to all winners and podium takers. 👍

I envy you people being able to race, while I have to suffer on Aruba for another 10 days with sun, beach, bbq and beer (I hadn't realized how addictive the WRS is). :guilty:

congrats to all the winners

here is my replay:

Attachments

• GTP Nuclearfire WRS week 8.zip
    134.4 KB · Views: 8
Thanks everyone, some of yu know my setup already but the key for me was using R3 fronts and S3 rears with 227bhp. I felt it gave a better turn in fo the sharp turns and more power for the up hill.

Anyway im not gonna bore you so here is my replay.

Attachments

• SAVEDATA.zip
    115 KB · Views: 8
OK, as requested by Denur/Marc here is his replay of his 1'21.779 lap of week 08.

Attachments

• GTP_Denur WRS8 PAL.rar
    113.1 KB · Views: 9
Well i love to help with viewing replays but all it has done is kill my laptop. I can't do anything on it now, not happy :(

Congratulations to Mike (Ren-Tec) for such an impressive performance.
Well done to all divisional winners and podium finiishers as wel.

Here is where I would load my replay, but the computer is not working and all I get are some PNG icono and pic1 files from the USB and the PS3 when using the manage attachments button .

I will try to use some other computer to load the replay before the deadline.

GTP_Ren-Tec: clean lap, correct final time:tup:
GTP_Denur: clean lap, correct final time:tup:
GTP_MadMax86: clean lap, correct final time:tup:

GTP_Ren-Tec: clean lap, correct final time:tup:
GTP_Denur: clean lap, correct final time:tup:
GTP_MadMax86: clean lap, correct final time:tup:

Hey thanks Manuelos, i was gonna check yours but it all went wrong ala my previous post.
Thanks again bud ;)

Back