GTP_WRS Week 10 : Official Results

• Thread starter Vaxen
  • 97 comments
Well done to all the Winners and Podium Placers once again.๐Ÿ‘ It's a shame more drivers didn't take part this week but I accept that rallying isn't for everyone.

Here is my replay.:)

Attachments

• GTP ASH32 WRS Week 10.zip
    311.7 KB · Views: 7
GTP_Carlos
picture.php
but your time comes up as 1'48.129
Nice lap ๐Ÿ‘

Thanks Noshog - late night typo I guess! Wouldn't have made a difference though so no harm done (hopefully)...

A most sincere and hearty "Well done!" to both Big and Little Lefty! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ It's the first time we've had a father-son combo finish on the podium in not only one, but two divisions, as far as I know! :cool:
As always, congratulations to all division winners, especially D2! You guys really put on a great race this week, so all three deserve a cheer. :cheers: for A7XMaverick! :cheers: to Sidplayos2! and :cheers: to Chris!
It also looks like DDiamond is steadily increasing his speed. Nice job! ๐Ÿ‘
As far as Zoky and w-g-e, you two showed yourselves to be in a class of own on this combo. Very, very awesome!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

It's got to be the first time we've had a father/son combo on top of the handicapped board. Cool.
Way to go ASH32! Another division win! ๐Ÿ‘

Thanks, Chuk! The learning curve is very sharp for me since never having played the GT series until GT5, but the tips from the replays and posts from you and the others really help. Looks like I had D5 all to myself this week!

Hope to see some vids made of some of the faster runs, like the unbelievable runs of Zoky and W-G-E. Congrats, guys.

And it sure is great to see the Lefty combo making it a family affair.....something we need more of.

GTP_Sidplayos2 -
gflagjn4.gif

Nice run with some top sideways action through the last corner!

Amazing stuff by Zoky and w-g-e to be a second clear of everyone else. :bowdown: Great work also by team Leftie. ๐Ÿ‘

GTP_JBRINKLEY -
picture.php

GTP_BOSHUTER -
picture.php

GTP_LeftyWright -
picture.php

GTP_RedReevos -
picture.php

Visual specs correct and clean runs! Beautiful laps!!

I must say, after viewing 5 replays, I have learned a great deal on "the right way to cut grass!" :lol:

GTP_Sidplayos2 -
gflagjn4.gif

Nice run with some top sideways action through the last corner!

Amazing stuff by Zoky and w-g-e to be a second clear of everyone else. :bowdown: Great work also by team Leftie. ๐Ÿ‘

Thanks for checking. ๐Ÿ‘ Will be interesting to see the replay of w-g-e is the same or different style of Zoky's. The T2 he did is to say the least, very , very quick!

@DDiamond: Hopefully someone could post up Zoky's replay for the NTSC guys. I think we were all running with blunt blades ;)

Does that mean we'll see a Vagabond in the PSN leaderboards now :sly:

Well... we'll see how it goes. I wouldn't say I was oozing with confidence all of a sudden :)

Cheers Red - close one this week. I feel lucky to have pipped you for the D2 bronze. :cheers:

Replay checked:

GTP_ASH32
picture.php
- Nice lap. ๐Ÿ‘ Smooth. You could have been a bit more adventurous in T2 for a couple of tenths but you weren't far off my time, so I'm glad you didn't do that. :sly: :) Very tidy T3. You'll be fighting at the top of D2 soon methinks.

Hopefully someone could post up Zoky's replay for the NTSC guys. I think we were all running with blunt blades ;)
I'm just about to do Zoki's lap for everyone to gape at. :)

Replay checked:

GTP_ASH32
picture.php
- Nice lap. ๐Ÿ‘ Smooth. You could have been a bit more adventurous in T2 for a couple of tenths but you weren't far off my time, so I'm glad you didn't do that. :sly: :) Very tidy T3. You'll be fighting at the top of D2 soon methinks.

I'm just about to do Zoki's lap for everyone to gape at. :)

Thanks for checking my lap.:cheers: I will definitely be having a look at Zoky's lap once it's up.:crazy:

Congrats to Zoky on the overal win and to the division podiums. He spoke to me in the chat last night. I think he has very different lines than me. I knew the last sector killed my lap time.

Here's my replay:

Attachments

• GT5 WRS week 10 GTP_w-g-e pal.zip
    306.7 KB · Views: 10
Congrats to all podiums. :cheers: And thanks for a fun combo and a great series to the staff. ๐Ÿ‘

I'll do Wes' lap too (if he doesn't mind) so we can have a side-by-side comparison.

In the mean time, here's my replay, numbered -007:

Attachments

• GTP_Vagabond.WRS.Week10.Replay.zip
    311.1 KB · Views: 8
I'll do Wes' lap too (if he doesn't mind) so we can have a side-by-side comparison.

In the mean time, here's my replay, numbered -007:
Of course I don't mind - I would like to watch that.:)

Last edited:
EDK
My thinking was that rally is off road anyhow, and to keep participation up on a rally week, I needed to make things a little easier, so that finding a fast and clean lap wasn't too difficult.

Everyone is of course entitled to their opinion, just wanted you to know where I was coming from.

Totally understand and really, it was the way to go. Let's just do what everyone else is doing the past week; blame Sony :lol:

Thanks again for the verification Dan ๐Ÿ‘

Jerome

Little, if someone hasn't got to yours before I get back, I'll do it!

Meanwhile, here's your dad's replay, bumper and rear cams: :)

Nice one Dan ๐Ÿ‘

Here's a side-by-side of Zoki and Wes's laps. Unfortunately it didn't stack the audio so you can only hear Zoki's car... and there is an offset of about 0.02 between the videos. Good enough though I hope. Zoki left, Wes right. Interesting viewing:

So smooth. both of them. I thought rally may benefit a bit more aggression but as a result I was obviously overdriving it - a lesson learned there - many thanks to both of you for the education. ๐Ÿ‘

Thanks for uploading DDiamond. That could be helpful to some.

EDIT: Thanks for uploading Chris. Itยดs interesting to see how he takes very different than me.

Last edited:
EDIT: Thanks for uploading Chris. Itยดs interesting to see how he takes very different than me.

No worries. :)

Yeah interesting differences in gear selection and lines, particularly through the hairpin in T2 and the last section of T3.

Holy crap. The handicap put me ahead of the winner! Crazy.

Looks like all that Dirt 2 running while I patiently waited for GT5 to arrive last year paid off.

Wish I actually had more time to run this race but as of tomorrow I'm likely to be a new dad so obviously a little bit distracted!

Might be out of the scene for a while as a result, so see you all down the road a ways. I'm really enjoying this added dimension to the game. Wish I'd joined sooner.

I'll post up my replay shortly.

Congrats to all division winners and podiums

Zoky and w-g-e - no words, just :bowdown:

To all who put some time on this :cheers:

Great week, and very pleased with my placement.

NTSC Replay

Knew i left some time out there but not over a whole second!

Attachments

• BCUS98114-RPL014.zip
    308.9 KB · Views: 7
Nice one Dan ๐Ÿ‘

Here's a side-by-side of Zoki and Wes's laps. Unfortunately it didn't stack the audio so you can only hear Zoki's car... and there is an offset of about 0.02 between the videos. Good enough though I hope. Zoki left, Wes right. Interesting viewing:

So smooth. both of them. I thought rally may benefit a bit more aggression but as a result I was obviously overdriving it - a lesson learned there - many thanks to both of you for the education. ๐Ÿ‘

Nice work, Chris!

And thanks, Wes. Both runs are :bowdown: !!

Thanks Dan :)

I forgot to do this bit:

GTP_w-g-e
picture.php
- fantastic mate. Learned alot from watching this. ๐Ÿ‘

Had time to check a couple more.

GTP_Midnite -
picture.php

Andy, I don't think you could have been any closer to the fence in turn 8! :nervous:

GTP_LittleLefty -
picture.php

Visual specs correct and runs clean!

Maverick, the replay you posted kept coming up as User 7!

Since LittleLefty finished 2nd to his dad in the Handicapped results, warranted a vid as a father/son combo. ๐Ÿ‘

I would have done them split-screen, but didn't have the time.
Both bumper and rear cams.

Little, if someone hasn't got to yours before I get back, I'll do it!

Meanwhile, here's your dad's replay, bumper and rear cams: :)

Thankzz there Double "D" that was aufully nice of you to post those vids, It would take me about 4 hrs to UL one to YOUTube ๐Ÿ‘

I guess it's official, that makes me this weeks "Handi Man" and his trusty helper "Little Handi"

him20821.gif

:lol:

Last edited:
Yeah I thought that aswell but rally has changed in gt5 and I really don't like that....not sure if this is more realistic now or not?Here's a video of how was I doing rally way back in 2005 with gt4, just to compare driving style:

Many thanks for making this video,cheers!! :cheers:

Last edited:
Oh Never mind :lol:
tv_saturday_night_live_300.jpg

@Zoky: Dude you are unbleveable that Vid is perfection just breath taking "WOW"

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back