GTP_WRS Week 100 : La Source AKA Supraman XIII

• Thread starter PASM
  • 201 comments
Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps.jpg
@PASM
This is what we're asking about. I'm quite concerned since my fastest lap's on something like this. The lap's rendered invalid in-game when you go beyond this, since this is also part of the rumble but differently colored.

Are you guys still using DF values 500/500? Very nice 1st sectors from everyone :)

Being miles slower than you, as in "From Earth to Pluto in terms of number of miles" :lol:, I am not a good barometer of what makes people quicker....however, I found running 500/450 to be the quickest out of all levels I tried (well, 400 rear would have been quicker but I don't have the necessary skills or reactions to control the car like that)

Submitted. Finally had another clean run nearly identical to my previous fastest, just 18 hundredths slower but I'll take that over a potentially dirty lap. Felt like I left some more at the bus stop, but I ran out of time for the week.

1'36.781

I was meaning to give this a go, but things got busy. School work is slowing down with break in a few days, so... Bonsai - yay or nay? :P

So I drastically lowered downforce , and ended up preferring that setup very quickly. I laughed a bit too hard :yuck: when I beat the ghost by 1 ms. The quicker car may be somewhere between those extremes. But I'm done.

1:39.100

Bonsai - yay or nay? :P
Banzai Jacob-san. :sly:

I will be submitting whatever I can get in the next few hours, been too long since my last one.

And then Vaxen has left me with the keys while he's out of town, so hopefully we have some results posted tonight as usual. :gtpflag:

View attachment 494341 @PASM
This is what we're asking about. I'm quite concerned since my fastest lap's on something like this. The lap's rendered invalid in-game when you go beyond this, since this is also part of the rumble but differently colored.

It's dirty, that surface is not tarmac or a rumble.

Meanwhile, I enlisted for a last minute assault with my Supra.

1'36.367

I'm very happy that I was able to find the time tonight to squeeze in this lap. It wasn't amazing but I'm relatively happy with it, given the amount of practice.
1'36.783
My entry to the bus stop chicane was dreadfully cautious in s3 but I just hope I can get this one to count!
Good luck everyone and all have a great Christmas.

Had a last minute dash with front high and rear low ride height and beat my lap with slower splits 36.0 1'36.5xx anyway I will be lucky to be within a second of the winner now i see how bad my last bend was :( :P Time submitted :embarrassed:

Have a nice Christmas everyone :cheers:

Back