GTP_WRS Week 100 : Official Results

• Thread starter Vaxen
  • 55 comments
There is a function to export your messages to a .txt file, just for future reference 👍

My computer is evidently a peice of crap...I honestly have no idea what to do ans what any of you are talking about. I just need to upload a replay.

Crap. Uh, how do I do that....?

EDIT: I found the thing that says "for instructions on how to upload a replay, look here" or whatever, but it says I require an administrator's password to see the forum.

If not sorted yet, first off send a message to a OLR Admin member requesting your password, so that you can now view that members area.

Then follow the instructions how to save and upload your replay.

Having done this if you have any other problems on what to do just ask, any WRS member will be willing to help.

Phillip.

If not sorted yet, first off send a message to a OLR Admin member requesting your password, so that you can now view that members area.

Then follow the instructions how to save and upload your replay.

Having done this if you have any other problems on what to do just ask, any WRS member will be willing to help.

Phillip.
I already sent him the password last night. 👍

Sorry for being a little late, been off my feet a bit. Couple of days rest and I'll be back at WRS 101.

Congrats Maz on overall win, outstanding lap time.

Well done to all Div winners and podium places.

Fantastic turn out by all, with great times set in all divisions. 👍

Phillip.

Attachments

• BCES00104-RPLY2-B-C04A4704008.zip
    113.2 KB · Views: 9
Replay attached, will try and check a few once I've eaten 👍

Attachments

• DGiant2000 WRS 100.zip
    118.6 KB · Views: 9
2'10.469---GTP_Synwraith
gflagjn4.gif

2'10.961---GTP_eclipsi
gflagjn4.gif

Both great laps to watch. 👍

Phillip.

GTP_DGiant2000
gflagjn4.gif

GTP_Eriba
gflagjn4.gif

GTP_Andy2125
gflagjn4.gif

Andy nice little drift on the exit of spoon :lol:

Can somebody check my replay please it's one of the first posts. Thank you

A little bit late, but here is mine
2:15.957

Attachments

• GTP_YossiGab_WRS100.zip
    116 KB · Views: 10
GTP_accessraider
gflagjn4.gif

0.032 seconds between us eh? Pretty damn close, congrats 👍

Heres my replay:
(No need to say how bad the lap is, I was hoping to get some proper laps in but damn Jury Duty stopped that)

Thanks for checking. We couldn't of been much closer this week.

3---2'10.770---GTP_CRAZYTORTISE
gflagjn4.gif

8---2'15.825---GTP_YossiGab
gflagjn4.gif

2---2'10.676---GTP_Aderrrm

Adam, I couldn't access this as it came up as corrupted data. I'm guessing it is because you renamed the actual replay file "WRS 100 etc". I would suggest instead of zipping up just the replay, zip up your whole PS3 folder and upload, not renaming anything.

All the best
Maz

Last edited:

Adam, I couldn't access this as it came up as corrupted data. I'm guessing it is because you renamed the actual replay file "WRS 100 etc". I would suggest instead of zipping up just the replay, zip up your whole PS3 folder and upload, not renaming anything.

All the best
Maz

I dug up the original replay name from "PARAM" file and replaced the folder name with it.

gflagjn4.gif
Exellent car control! 👍

What comes to renaming the files , one should copy the whole PS3 folder and zip it. And only after that rename the zipped file.

MadMax

3---2'10.770---GTP_CRAZYTORTISE
gflagjn4.gif

8---2'15.825---GTP_YossiGab
gflagjn4.gif

All the best
Maz

Thanks for checking for me....

I dug up the original replay name from "PARAM" file and replaced the folder name with it.

gflagjn4.gif
Exellent car control! 👍

What comes to renaming the files , one should copy the whole PS3 folder and zip it. And only after that rename the zipped file.

MadMax

Ah thanks Max. And sorry about that Maz. Thanks to both for taking the time to check. I haven't sent in a replay for a while, so I'm sorry for the confusion. Cheers. 👍

Back