GTP_WRS Week 100 : Official Results

• Thread starter Vaxen
  • 39 comments
I went back and looked at Koens replay and ConRollins was right I stopped the replays at around the same place (there probably some error given its hard to stop exactly at the same place

About a meter before the end of the shadow under the bridge

My Time: 1.35.134
Koen: 1.35.019 (-.115)

First part of the long left before entry to chicane

My Time: 1.36.234
Koen: 1.36.119 (-.115)

Exit point at of the chicane

My Time: 1.40.267
Koen: 1.40.553 (+.286)

Little walk way on the long straight on the left side of the road

My time: 1.43.334 @ 130Km/h
Koen: 1.43.419 @ 136Km/h (.085)

So I was about .286 ahead just from the entry but lost almost all of it exiting the chicane but not too much. Now I know how I lost those 2+ tenths to the D1 folks. But Koen caught up to make it .006 so def those 6 km/h advantage on the straight would have caught me if it was a few more meters before the start finish line. Fortunately for me there wasn't :) Surprisingly, from the Data Log our lap looks pretty similar, braking points, gear changes etc, its only a few corners like the hairpins where we were slightly different, and the last corner you had a wide entry I stayed narrow, but other than that almost identical

You seem to have been busy:P

That last chicane was the point where i usually ruined my lap (those damn curbs), so probably i went in a bit to carefull, but could make a good exit.

Was anyways a good battle and next time i just put on a bigger front lip:sly:

Probably won't submit for this weeks TT, but the game will be on next week:cheers:

Here's something interesting (if not down right annoying to watch)! It's almost impossible to put two replays together and show the relationship on the track of two different cars. This is because the replays are watched (displayed) from the perspective of the car. In other words, the car always takes center stage, except in the tv view, but then the angles vary.

You can however put two videos together and determine relative position on the track by watching the curbs and other side markers. In this video, Manu is in color and Kreezy is in black and white. As the video is from the cars perspective, you see both cars as one, but the track moves in and out of sync depending on each others relative position on the track. You can actually see how they see/sawed back and forth in the lead to the very end. It's interesting to watch once you get the hang of it.

nice video, yeah its def hard to stitch it together like that, thanks for the effort. Did you use a capture device ?

Hey Guys,
Really sorry this is so late. I actually thought I had done this and forgot all about it.

Attachments

• GTP_Transamguy-wk100-NTSC-1'49.173.zip
    316.3 KB · Views: 7
nice video, yeah its def hard to stitch it together like that, thanks for the effort. Did you use a capture device ?

Yes, a Dazzle video capture. It only does composite so the quality is way down there. I am hoping to get a HDMI capture soon.

Wow I actually held on for the D2 win! :D Great fun car and track this week, I enjoyed it. Well done everyone who hit their target. 👍

My replay.

Attachments

• GTP_Arianrhod.Week_100.zip
    315.1 KB · Views: 6
Decided to check some replays, all clean :)

1---1'49.044---GTP_Arianrhod (Replay Needed)
user118395pic1573412914.gif

2---1'49.173---GTP_transamguy (Replay Needed)

3---1'49.596---GTP_Allibubba99 (Replay Needed)

Sorry for the late submition of my replay. PAL

Attachments

• replay week 100.zip
    316.3 KB · Views: 7
Back