GTP_WRS Week 101 : Driving 101

• Thread starter EDK
  • 93 comments
An improvement, found a few more tenths at the last turn but as yet, can't pull it off.

T1 0'26.954
T2 0'43.689

T1 0'26.943
T2 0'43.566

Quite a bit of room for improvement, just a matter of getting all the corners right, in the same lap. :lol: I hope I get in a few more sessions this week.

Still see a lot of missed "tenths" in my lap, but here are my new splits.

T1-27.167
T2-43.989

Had one crazy fast lap until the last curve, where I hit the wall :yuck:

Some minor improvement:

T1: 26.820
T2: 43.271

First 20 laps resulted in shameful slow splits that I won't post :(
Back for more tho ...

Missed last weeks WRS due to man flu so looking to come back with a vengeance.

Will review some replays tonight before putting in a stint. Fingers crossed for some competitive splits.

Had a short go at this yesterday, see how I feel if I have anyother go after a day or two rest.

T1: 0'26.712
T2: 0'43.127

Phillip.

Had a short go at this yesterday, see how I feel if I have anyother go after a day or two rest.

Dang Phil, you do like London.

Here starts the 'Phil for Div 1' campaign, every week you are there, on every track too, putting in the times and occasionally beating us Div 1 guys. :sly:👍

T1: 0'26.976
T2: 0'43.568

Boy is it hard to put a lap together! 2 tenths up and I nudged a barrier on the sweeping fast section :banghead:

Time to put myself on the board. Craplap, as usual :)

T1: 27.072
T2: 43.929

First splits from a pretty scrappy fastest lap,

Loosing a lot of traction over the curbs of turn 2 and 3 where I'm flat on the gas too prematurely, and making a bit of a mess of the entry to the long left hander after T1, braking too late and receiving a nice big handful of understeer for my troubles, so plenty to improve upon. 👍

First splits from a pretty scrappy fastest lap,

Loosing a lot of traction over the curbs of turn 2 and 3 where I'm flat on the gas too prematurely, and making a bit of a mess of the entry to the long left hander after T1, braking too late and receiving a nice big handful of understeer for my troubles, so plenty to improve upon. 👍

Have you been watching me drive? :lol: I have the same problem, and even our times are similar.

After my first 15 or so laps,
T1: 28.305
T2: 45.788

I reckon about half a second to be found, otherwise the lap was spot on for me. I AM using the dualshock 3 after all.

After two sessions I figured out how to get decent splits:
T1: 26.927
T2: 43.669

More to come.

First attempt at this, theres a reason I dont like London, I'm crap at it :(
I've reached my target though just, My splits are pretty poor even though I felt I pushed as fast as I could.

T1: 27.476
T2: 44.145

I've just realised why my splits are so slow.
The everything is the track just cant hit walls. All this time I've been driving so I dont put more than 2 wheels over the rumble strips..
I can push alot harder now & cut the corner a bit more. I should be able to be competative now.

Probably my last run.

T1: 26.323
T2: 42.703

Stunning 👍

I've tried some laps, enough to know I won't be doing this combo and enough to know this is a spectacular lap. Well done :cheers:

All the best
Maz

a lot of effort for very little gain,....

T1: 26.699
T2: 43.138

D.

Back