• Thread starter Vaxen
  • 67 comments
Here's my replay for your reviewing pleasure:

Attachments

• GTP_OnlyMe WRS101.zip
    119.1 KB · Views: 8
EDK
Yep, and that hasn't changed. 👍
Ohh, well thanks EDK and Sjaak and a big apologie to you, to all the WRS drivers, especially the div 2 drivers and especially to Anghammarad, Cico and Philip.:guilty:

Last edited:
Don't know if I want to check your replay anymore w-g-e after what's happening at Amsterdam Arena... :ill:

Seriously though. I am still unable to check it. Normally a replay consist of a folder with four or five files within but yours is just one file. Please recheck how to upload replays, it worked the last WRS you competed in.

Don't know if I want to check your replay anymore w-g-e after what's happening at Amsterdam Arena... :ill:

Seriously though. I am still unable to check it. Normally a replay consist of a folder with four or five files within but yours is just one file. Please recheck how to upload replays, it worked the last WRS you competed in.
Damn, I'll try it again. But what happened in the Arena? Ohh I see Football, Sweden-Netherlands but what is happening?

Here's my replay. Had fun doing reverse London.

Attachments

• GTP_Bufalobranco_WRS_101.zip
    130.1 KB · Views: 8
GTP_CICO
picture.php

Great Lap cico 👍

GTP_CRAZYTORTISE
picture.php

Pure brilliance, timing down to a fine art.

GTP_spyrrari1
picture.php

Would have been identical to CT lap, think all that was in it was 1mph round Trafalgar.

Phillip.

Thanks for checking Philip 👍

Yeah maybe the cars on the southern hemespere are 1 mph faster than over here... :P

spy.

Congrats to all podium places! London is a very frustrating track. Hopefully they'll change that sound when you had the wall. I'm a bit tired off hearing "boing" over and over again :P

Here's my replay:

Attachments

• w101_Andy2125.zip
    102.2 KB · Views: 7
Thanks for checking Philip 👍

Yeah maybe the cars on the southern hemespere are 1 mph faster than over here... :P

spy.

It's not very often you get to watch two replays one after the other and so close in time.

Its would be nice if I knew how to extrack both, place them into a video (split screen) then watch them both same time. CT may have used 99.9% of the track in places were you didn't, but none the less both were great viewing.

Phillip.

I've looked at some replays.

GTP_Anghammarad
gflagjn4.gif

GTP_Eriba
gflagjn4.gif

You both race so smooth and are using every inch of the track. Always a pleasure to view such laps.

GTP_accessraider
gflagjn4.gif

Can't really say much as your time is very close to mine. Nice last turn, I was really struggling with that one.

GTP_OnlyMe
gflagjn4.gif

I really should lend you my wheel untill GT5 comes out. You would be suprised how much you could improve. Can someone else say this to him please? :) He's tried it for a few minutes at my place and didn't really like it. But a wheel needs more time to get used too!

GTP_Bufalobranco
rflagnv1.gif

Unfortunately you've tapped the wall with the back off the car after the second turn. Couldn't take any pictures since it's to close to the start so a second opinion is needed here.

GTP_w-g-e: I've downloaded the latest version you've uploaded. But inside the savedata folder is another zip file. And inside that one is a file with 7z extension. I believe that's another compressed file? Anyway, I don't have a program that can open this so couldn't check your replay.

GTP_Andy2125

Thanks for viewing my replay 👍

GTP_OnlyMe

Andy is right in what he's saying regards the wheel, I would say everyone from D1G down the order will say the same thing, it just takes time, most are 1.5 / 2 seconds slower at first as you tend to over brake some what, your foot not being as quick to react as your finger or thumb.

Six months down the track you'll wonder why you didn't do it sooner.

GTP_w-g-e:

Take it you know w-g-e uses the down load copy of the game, if that makes a difference. I've tried before, I can unzip them load the dlc file to PS3 into saved data utility, but it just dosen't replay.

Phillip.

Last edited:
I've looked at some replays.

GTP_Anghammarad
gflagjn4.gif

You both race so smooth and are using every inch of the track. Always a pleasure to view such laps.

GTP_w-g-e: I've downloaded the latest version you've uploaded. But inside the savedata folder is another zip file. And inside that one is a file with 7z extension. I believe that's another compressed file? Anyway, I don't have a program that can open this so couldn't check your replay.

Thanks for checking and the kind words. w-g-e is using the downloaded version of GT5P so you would not be able to check it anyway. I did not know that ".7z" meant it was a special compression software. I've been able to download and unzip the replay now and it looks OK. In fact it probably was OK all the time (sorry about that)I will check it tonight unless Sutuki who also uses the download version beats me to it

GTP_w-g-e:

Take it you know w-g-e uses the down load copy of the game, if that makes a difference. I've tried before, I can unzip them load the dlc file to PS3 into saved data utility, but it just dosen't replay.

Thanks for checking and the kind words. w-g-e is using the downloaded version of GT5P so you would not be able to check it anyway. I did not know that ".7z" meant it was a special compression software. I've been able to download and unzip the replay now and it looks OK. In fact it probably was OK all the time (sorry about that)I will check it tonight unless Sutuki who also uses the download version beats me to it

My mistake! Someone else has to check his replay then :)

GTP_Bufalobranco
rflagnv1.gif

Unfortunately you've tapped the wall with the back off the car after the second turn. Couldn't take any pictures since it's to close to the start so a second opinion is needed here.

That would be regrettable :guilty: but thanks for watching my replay.

GTP_accessraider
gflagjn4.gif

Can't really say much as your time is very close to mine. Nice last turn, I was really struggling with that one.

Thanks for checking & the kind words.

My Internet is down & should be back up this morning I'll check any remaining PAL replays. Maybe give WGE replay a shot. Posting this via my phone.

Last edited:
GTP_Bufalobranco
rflagnv1.gif

I've just had a look. Definitely a touch, you can see the car bump away from the wall.

Hopefully there's no problems with viewing my replay this week. Please let me know if there are. 👍

Attachments

• GTP_Aderrrm W101.zip
    101.1 KB · Views: 8
My mistake! Someone else has to check his replay then
Maybe give WGE replay a shot.
Yeah, you both can't check my replay's yet but it will be all 'fixed' when we do WRS in GT5. Then you can check as much of my replays as you want.

EDK
I've just had a look. Definitely a touch, you can see the car bump away from the wall.

Just got home and had a closer look at my replay and yes I touched the wall.

Keep on practicing ...

Hopefully there's no problems with viewing my replay this week. Please let me know if there are. 👍

I tried replay but couldn't get it to work.

Jeremie

0'59.327---GTP_Andy2125
gflagjn4.gif

I would of liked to have put your 2nd sector with my last sector. :)

Last edited:
GTP_w-g-e is
gflagjn4.gif

Correct specs and the time is 0'58.581

You should have waited a little longer so I could have done that :lol:
Finally able to check someones replay, nice clean lap w-g-e!

GTP_w-g-e is
gflagjn4.gif

Correct specs and the time is 0'58.581
You should have waited a little longer so I could have done that
Finally able to check someones replay, nice clean lap w-g-e!
Thanks for checking my replay Sutuki and Anghammarad.👍

So if Bufalobranco's been redflagged, do i submit my replay? I'm assuming yes so here it is..

Attachments

• GTP_Blarg-1 London Reverse.zip
    120.1 KB · Views: 7
Back