GTP_WRS Week 102 : It's About Time

• Thread starter EDK
  • 100 comments
Thought I would make a T1 vid from a decent lap I had in the making before sliding off on the last chicane due to going in too fast... so here's a vid and now I will bin this lap forever boo hoo! :indiff: I was quite a bit ahead of my best on 34.1 / 53.6.. not enough to catch Phil but would have closed the gap maybe :D:tup: I'll be back again when I piece this stoopid jigsaw together :mischievous:

Good luck guys! this one is tricky but cool as .... :cheers:

Thought I would make a T1 vid from a decent lap I had in the making before sliding off on the last chicane due to going in too fast... so here's a vid and now I will bin this lap forever boo hoo! :indiff: I was quite a bit ahead of my best on 34.1 / 53.6.. not enough to catch Phil but would have closed the gap maybe :D:tup: I'll be back again when I piece this stoopid jigsaw together :mischievous:

Good luck guys! this one is tricky but cool as .... :cheers:

Nice S1 dude. Really interesting watching you, especially staying in 2nd through the chicane and T1, im dropping to 1st in both but I'm doubting my choice now... never thought to stay in 2nd :lol:

So frustrating when your up on your best lap and lose it, i had exactly the same was 0.2 up on my then best lap on tuesday i think it was, got to pouhon, chucked in nicely but got greedy getting back on the power, clipped the green astro and that was that :ouch::lol:

Late to the party, what a track! :gtpflag:

Meh S1 due to a slight mistake out of La Source, but my best lap so far nonetheless.

P.S.
make sure you are in 6th before climbing Eau Rouge

Thanks for the good advice! 👍 But "That's Raidillon actually" :lol: (I learned that from this hilarious video, featuring F1's Lando Norris!)

Last edited:
Some more laps and a small improvement .1 at the line due to losing in the last chicane again 👎:dunce:

Nice S1 dude. Really interesting watching you, especially staying in 2nd through the chicane and T1, im dropping to 1st in both but I'm doubting my choice now... never thought to stay in 2nd :lol:

So frustrating when your up on your best lap and lose it, i had exactly the same was 0.2 up on my then best lap on tuesday i think it was, got to pouhon, chucked in nicely but got greedy getting back on the power, clipped the green astro and that was that :ouch::lol:

Cheers Phil.. Happy to show another perspective! I tried 1st also but found it less consistent for my driving style and most attempts the ass was pointing downhill :lol:👍 I will probably submit now as I'm almost out of patience with that damn last chicane :irked:👍

Thanks for the good advice! 👍 But "That's Raidillon actually" :lol: (I learned that from this hilarious video, featuring F1's Lando Norris!)

Hahaha... Yep I wouldn't have any points if they gave me that little stick to point out bends :lol: Cheers mate I will remember for future :cheers:

Trying to pull a sneaky by doing a banzai run. but now i'm hit in the face with an update. downloads quick but the copy is so.......... slow.......it's like it's moving the bytes by samba bus.
download.jpg

Back