Week 103 : Don't Blame Me, Blame PD

Results

IMG_3620.jpg

Daihatsu OFC-1 '07

pa260028ic1yb0.jpg

Eiger Nordwand

IMG_3602.jpg

Steward's Comments:

Nice job everyone, especially a good portion of D3.

Cheers,

OLR Team.

Important notices:
To streamline the WRS administration process, all required replays for this race must be submitted within 7 days. This thread will be listed as "Unofficial" and will become "Official" once all posted replays have been verified. After 7 days, all drivers who fail to provide a requested replay will have their lap disqualified. (Beware, disqualification isn't taken lightly within the WRS)
Drivers who do not have a submitted lap posted in the results are not to post any information related to a laptime they might have achieved in the results thread. Any such posts will have the times removed.

Replay Verification Requests:
This week we would like to see all podium replays for verification. All replays are to be posted here.

Instructions on how to upload your replay can be found here - https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showpost.php?p=3180607&postcount=2

Division 1:

1---1'15.487---GTP_Animera
gflagjn4.gif

2---1'15.811---GTP_Fastas____
gflagjn4.gif

Division 2:

1---1'15.823---GTP_Anghammarad 👍
gflagjn4.gif

2---1'16.065---GTP_Sutuki
gflagjn4.gif

3---1'16.176---GTP_Crispy74
gflagjn4.gif

4---1'16.222---GTP_wotzit07
5---1'16.280---GTP_Eriba
6---1'16.499---GTP_EDK
7---1'16.819---GTP_orsche

Division 3:

1---1'16.353---GTP_DGiant2000 👍
gflagjn4.gif

2---1'16.437---GTP_accessraider 👍
gflagjn4.gif

3---1'16.442---GTP_wasntme 👍
gflagjn4.gif

4---1'16.492---GTP_DC9990 👍
5---1'16.549---GTP_Roomboter 👍
6---1'16.576---GTP_01GTP 👍
7---1'16.742---GTP_Andy2125
8---1'16.895---GTP_Renesis
9---1'17.055---GTP_OnlyMe

Division 4:

1---1'17.449---GTP_iCyCo
gflagjn4.gif

2---1'17.516---GTP_Bufalobranco
gflagjn4.gif

3---1'18.078---GTP_MuoNiuLa
4---1'18.685---GTP_Clutch3411

GTP_NishRacer 👍
bflagtp3.gif
(Submitted Replay File Was Corrupted)

IMG_3599.jpg

Overall Results:

1---1'15.487---GTP_Animera
2---1'15.811---GTP_Fastas____
3---1'15.823---GTP_Anghammarad
4---1'16.065---GTP_Sutuki
5---1'16.176---GTP_Crispy74
6---1'16.222---GTP_wotzit07
7---1'16.280---GTP_Eriba
8---1'16.353---GTP_DGiant2000
9---1'16.437---GTP_accessraider
10--1'16.442---GTP_wasntme
11--1'16.492---GTP_DC9990
12--1'16.499---GTP_EDK
13--1'16.549---GTP_Roomboter
14--1'16.576---GTP_01GTP
15--1'16.742---GTP_Andy2125
16--1'16.819---GTP_orsche
17--1'16.895---GTP_Renesis
18--1'17.055---GTP_OnlyMe
19--1'17.449---GTP_iCyCo

20--1'17.516---GTP_Bufalobranco
21--1'18.078---GTP_MuoNiuLa
22--1'18.685---GTP_Clutch3411

IMG_3617.jpg

Statistics:

Overall Mean time: 1'16.656 Deviation: 0.624 (std 0.713)
>>> Division 1: Mean time: 1'15.649 Std Dev: 0.162
>>> Division 2: Mean time: 1'16.269 Std Dev: 0.294
>>> Division 3: Mean time: 1'16.616 Std Dev: 0.221
>>> Division 4: Mean time: 1'17.675 Std Dev: 0.681

gflagjn4.gif
shows that the replay has been posted and verified.
rflagnv1.gif
shows that the submitted lap turned out to be dirty or doubtful.
bflagtp3.gif
shows that the replay has not been provided in due time.

Replay Checking:

1. It is customary for all participants of the WRS to verify each others submitted replays
  2. Once you have checked the replay, post in this thread to say that you have checked it and whether it's clean, dirty or doesn't meet the required race specifications
  3. When verifying a replay, check against this weeks race specification, check that the tyres are the correct compound and that the power and weight is correct for example
  4. If you are unsure about a replay, always seek a second opinion before posting

Last edited by a moderator:
1. This may be a stupid question but I need some confirmation since this is was my first WRS challenge: I'm 5th place in Division 4, hence, I DO NOT need to provide a replay since I'm not on the podium (1st, 2nd, 3rd), right? Just asking because I'm listed above, just not on the podium spots, so I just wanted to make sure that the podium means 1st, 2nd, or 3rd and not everyone listed above.

2. Vaxen -- I think you used the wrong results page as this was Week 103 and you have Week 104 written above.

I can't believe I finished with a podium considering the splits I had. That last corner made quite a difference! Some intense competition in Div. 3 this week. Some of these times are unbelievable! Congrats to all podiums and everyone that pushed this piece of junk to the limits!

Here is my replay:

Attachments

• gtp_wasntme week 103 ntsc.zip
    117.3 KB · Views: 10
1. This may be a stupid question but I need some confirmation since this is was my first WRS challenge: I'm 5th place in Division 4, hence, I DO NOT need to provide a replay since I'm not on the podium (1st, 2nd, 3rd), right? Just asking because I'm listed above, just not on the podium spots, so I just wanted to make sure that the podium means 1st, 2nd, or 3rd and not everyone listed above.

2. Vaxen -- I think you used the wrong results page as this was Week 103 and you have Week 104 written above.

No need to provide a replay, only positions 1-3 in your division.

I fixed the thread. ;)

Congrats to all the divisional winners and podiums.
What happened to w-g-e?
My replay is attached.

Attachments

• GTP_Animera_WRS_103.zip
    110.3 KB · Views: 14
Congrats on your win GTP_iCyCo I am disqualified but once I can post replays be ready for stiff competition :). Good driving everyone.

Great job by all. Thanks to those who shared tuning help as well. As always congrats to all podium finishers. Great competition in this little combo.

W-G-E what happened? I was looking forward to seeing your time.

Here is my pal bd replay

View attachment gtp_accessraider_week_103_pal_bd_replay.zip

1'15.487---GTP_Animera
gflagjn4.gif

Jeremie

Last edited:
Congrats Ian on the overall win. Good battle also in div 3. I have mixed feelings about this weeks result. I'm happy that I placed first in my division but it's glaringly obvious that I did so only because w-g-e did not submit. Most importantly though, my goal for this week was to beat Dan and not only did he beat me, he did it in a lackadaisical manner with a "short stint" just before doing the "funnier OLR stuff". :dopey: I was also waiting for Phillip to come up with a blinder all week

Congrats to all podiums 👍

Yeah what happend to w-g-e, where are you man.?

🤬:ouch::yuck::mad::grumpy::( :banghead:
What a frustating week, this is. I blame PD.

Last edited:
Congratulations to all podium places Ian always manages to pull that little bit more out just when needed 👍

GTP_Anghammarad great divsion win sorry I could not put up more of a fight, been off my feet most of the week in bed, but I'll try and do better in the clio health permitting :yuck:

GTP_DGiant2000 wow Andy fantastic time, nice to see you take a division win.

GTP_NishRacer Steven you must get something sorted about uploading your replays 1'16.647 I would have been proud of that lap time when I was D4G.

Great turnout for this combo OFC & Eiger bet it never crossed your minds before.👍

Phillip.

So pleased to get my first ever D3 win, and nice that there were plenty of other drivers competing to so it feels well earned. It's taken me a long time to adapt to my G25 but I feel like I'm really making progress now. A big thanks to Phillip too who has been a constant source of advice and inspiration.

Congratulations to all the other podiums and everyone who had the will-power to stick with the milk float all week!

Attachments

• PS3.zip
    122.3 KB · Views: 9
Could have probably bettered my time cause the time I had aloted to this and trying different tunes was spent playing GT4. Anyways, here's my replay. NTSC PSN

Congrats on your win GTP_iCyCo I am disqualified but once I can post replays be ready for stiff competition .
With or without your replay I still consider you stiff competiton. Since I've been back these 2 weeks it's 1 all. Not so good in MR cars but looking forward to see who'll go up in week 104

Attachments

• GTP_iCyCo_WRS_Week_103.rar
    120.5 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Wow wasn't expecting to be on the podium this week. Really fun combo, I got no idea how you could go any faster....

Congrats to all podiums, D3 seemed to have really close competition. DGiant2000 had some impressive splits... ;)

I'll post my replay later today.

Hehe, Pretty chuffed to get my first D2 podium, although that was only because of a lack of submission by W-G-E which is a real shame as I would've loved to have seen what time he produced.

Sorry to hear you've been bed ridden most of the week Phillip, I was sure I would be seeing your name above mine in the results, hope you're feeling better soon 👍

I'll post up my replay a little later on.

Congratulations to all, also curious as to what happend to w-g-e...

I seemed to have thrown away a bit at the last corner, oh well. I think my performance also looks poor relative to the splits page due to the lack of submissions. I'd love to make Div 3 mid-field, but I just can't find the time to dedicate to it.

Congratulations to all, also curious as to what happend to w-g-e...

I seemed to have thrown away a bit at the last corner, oh well. I think my performance also looks poor relative to the splits page due to the lack of submissions. I'd love to make Div 3 mid-field, but I just can't find the time to dedicate to it.
mmm, what could have happened... :confused:

Last edited:
mmm, what could have happened... :confused:

Not sure what you're implying with your responses in here.

Did you forget to submit?

Or, did you submit and your time is not shown?

EDK
Not sure what you're implying with your responses in here.

Did you forget to submit?

Or, did you submit and your time is not shown?
Didn't submit.:dunce:

D'oh! :dunce:
EDK
I fixed the thread. ;)

Thanks, Kevin! 👍

Sorry for any confusion, though I suspect that I was the only one who was confused...

Here's my replay:

Just about managed to keep two wheels on the tarmac on the exit of turn 5 coming up to T1. It's pretty tight, I looked at it numerous times last night from the front and rear chase view and they're just about on :scared:

Attachments

• WRS Week 103 Replay - GTP_Crispy74.zip
    108 KB · Views: 10
Here's my replay:

Just about managed to keep two wheels on the tarmac on the exit of turn 5 coming up to T1. It's pretty tight, I looked at it numerous times last night from the front and rear chase view and they're just about on :scared:

Wow, you're not kidding mate!!! I've had several looks at this using it as a ghost replay and running the GT-R myself and from what I can see, you are ok by the slimmest of Kate Moss like margins! There always appears to be at least some parts of 2 tyres on the tarmac all the time.

Unless anyone wants to take a look and say otherwise, I would say GTP_Crispy74
gflagjn4.gif

Thanks for checking it several times Andy, much appreciated mate!! 👍

Yes it certainly was by the 'slimmest of Kate Moss margins', haha. I only looked using the chase cams on the replay, but after you said about using the GT-R and the ghost replay, I wish I'd used that as a way of checking now, still if I have another lucky week and make it onto the podium I'll know to use that next time.

I've lost allot of time in sector 3, just as I thought. Unfortunately I didn't had the time for a last session :(.

Congrats to all podium places 👍!

.........Most importantly though, my goal for this week was to beat Dan and not only did he beat me, he did it in a lackadaisical manner with a "short stint" just before doing the "funnier OLR stuff".

Don't hate the player, hate the game............................ developer :lol:

couldn't resist, :lol: Sorry Thomas, my comment was a flippant, I may not put in as many hours as most but I do put in my very best efforts as you know.

GTP_Anghammarad
gflagjn4.gif

Congrats to Ian and Thomas and Andy for their division wins and to everybody who submitted, :cheers:
My replay is attached.

Dan.
View attachment PS3.rar

Congrats to all podium finishers.

I just couldn't get a good handler on that OFC and being a low power FWD, it's not the type of car that I prefer.

Back