GTP_WRS Week 103 : Official Results

• Thread starter Vaxen
  • 50 comments
I surprisingly loved the car on this track. For the track the OFC doesn't feel underpowered and it responds to your input very well in turn's and gas/brake response.

I think they should scale this car up (other than the height) and drop in a inline-5 to make a reasonably priced Miata beater.

Nice combo and maybe a podium.

Here's my replay:

Attachments

• gtp_bufalobranco_wrs_week_103.zip
    117.3 KB · Views: 8
Any way to open these files on a Mac?

As long as you can unzip to a pen drive, you have to watch the replay on the ps3, also make sure you only attempt to review replays from the same region and either blue ray or dl version. 👍

Checked:

GTP_DGiant2000
gflagjn4.gif

GTP_Bufalobrano
gflagjn4.gif
This was a good lap with the sixaxis. The first corner was really good but you either overshot or powered-on too early for the remaining hairpins in T1. I think your gears may have been a little too long also.

Rechecked:
GTP_Crispy74
gflagjn4.gif
I've seen tighter ones, :nervous:

I've seen tighter ones, :nervous:

Well, after checking your lap Dan I know what you mean...

After half a dozen plays I am confident enough to call

GTP_Fastas____
gflagjn4.gif

by the very last threads of the left rear tyre.

Well, after checking your lap Dan I know what you mean...

After half a dozen plays I am confident enough to call

GTP_Fastas____
gflagjn4.gif

by the very last threads of the left rear tyre.

Thanks for checking 👍

Although I didn't intentionally run wide, I did re-read the rules before I submitted and I didn't see any rule to suggest cutting corner five as being an issue. It says 'two wheels on the track' and not tarmac. Thinking about HSR, that's 'all hard surfaces' and tracks such as Fuji & Suzuka exclude green areas and run offs. If it's not too cheeky, can I/we have clarification, for what it's worth?
Dan

GTP_Bufalobrano
gflagjn4.gif
This was a good lap with the sixaxis. The first corner was really good but you either overshot or powered-on too early for the remaining hairpins in T1. I think your gears may have been a little too long also.

Thanks for the feedback 👍 . I've rather powered on too early. A bad habit which I have to forget. WRS gives me the opportunity to learn.:)

I was supposed to post my replay earlier, but didn't have time to do it.

Now it's here though:

Attachments

• WRS 103.zip
    123.4 KB · Views: 7
If we can get someone to check wasntme's NTSC replay in post #3, that will just leave us with nish's replay.

I'm going to give nish some time to work things out, while we get him a flash drive so he can get his replays up.

EDK
If we can get someone to check wasntme's NTSC replay in post #3, that will just leave us with nish's replay.

I'm going to give nish some time to work things out, while we get him a flash drive so he can get his replays up.

Thank you EDK, I really enjoy being a part of such a stand up community.

Is it me or do we miss NishRacer his replay in the week?

Is it me or do we miss NishRacer his replay in the week?

I mailed him the flash drive last week, it just arrived today.

Rather than black flag him, I'm giving him the chance to get all of his replays up. I'm expecting that to happen by the end of the week.

EDK
I mailed him the flash drive last week, it just arrived today.

Rather than black flag him, I'm giving him the chance to get all of his replays up. I'm expecting that to happen by the end of the week.

Ok, that's friendly of you. That deserves a big 👍

Back