GTP_WRS Week 105 : Official Results

• Thread starter Vaxen
  • 48 comments
Sorry for the delay, guys. It's been a really busy week.

U.R. I checked your replay: Everything ok. Well done. I wanted to check 01GTP as well but unfortunately it's not PAL.

Green flag for Barracocco. Nice lap 👍

Congrats to CT for the win, and well done to all the other divisional winners and podiums.
Here is my replay.

Attachments

• GTP_Animera_WRS_105.zip
    129.6 KB · Views: 9
Congratulations to all the podiums and a special mention for Brandon, w-g-e, Dennis and Andy: awesome laps guys 👍

So here's my replay :cheers:

Attachments

• GTP_PASM_WRS105.zip
    238.8 KB · Views: 9
Need the following PAL checked still -

GTP_Roomboter (Post #11)
GTP_Bufalobranco (Post#23)
GTP_Animera (Post #33)
GTP_PASM (Post #34)

And one NTSC to check -
GTP_01GTP (post #29)

Congratulations to all the podiums and a special mention for Brandon, w-g-e, Dennis and Andy: awesome laps guys 👍

Hi Bart.

Can you please check your replay you posted, I have two replays one.

Dated 11/01/2010 Audi R8 Fuji.
Dated 15/11/2010 Amuse HSR

But I think you've uploaded the wrong one as this Amuse does a U-turn in the tunnel second lap. :scared:

I'll check your new replay when you've up-loaded it. 👍

Phillip.

Thanks for the compliment. What's your time with the R8?

2'13.702---GTP_Animera
picture.php

Bet you watched them a couple of time before you submitted Ian :nervous:

Two great laps.

Phillip.

Thanks for checking Phillip.
Indeed, I watched that replay more than a few times when checking that it was clean.

I've checked some replays:

10--2'14.153---GTP_Roomboter
gflagjn4.gif

Very nice driving. You did use all the space provided on the track at some points. But still clean!

16--2'17.448---GTP_Bufalobranco
gflagjn4.gif

First lap was a bit rough, but your second one was very smooth. This was probably a very hard combo when you're using a controller, so good work!

Last edited:
Hi Bart.

But I think you've uploaded the wrong one as this Amuse does a U-turn in the tunnel second lap. :scared:

Phillip.

I sent Bart a PM. Once we get the right replay from him, we can make it official.

10--2'14.153---GTP_Roomboter
gflagjn4.gif

Very nice driving. You did use all the space provided on the track at some points. But still clean!

Thanks for checking. HSR is pretty easy to use the whole track but also pretty easy to cross the line.

Hi Bart.

Phillip.

EDK
I sent Bart a PM. Once we get the right replay from him, we can make it official.

Hi Kevin.

I spoke to Bart the other day he was not at home at the time, but I believe he's on the case and said he'll post asap 👍

Phillip.

16--2'17.448---GTP_Bufalobranco
gflagjn4.gif

First lap was a bit rough, but your second one was very smooth. This was probably a veru hard combo when you're using a controller, so good work!

Thanks for the feedback. It was indeed a hard one controller-wise.

My sincere apologies for uploading the wrong replay and taking so long to get the correct one :indiff:. I hope it won't happen again :dopey:. And thanks in advance to Philip for checking my replay 👍👍👍

Attachments

• GTP_PASM WRS105 proper.zip
    109 KB · Views: 9
Back