GTP_WRS Week 109 : 795 Days in the Desert

• Thread starter EDK
  • 71 comments
That’s why I asked if you stopped for a coffee. :lol:
:lol:

It was a lot worse than my prior T1, and is still the worst on the board. So I did not pick up on the typo.

On this lap, I messed up the entry to the turn 2 hairpin, so I knew the T1 was bad, and I knew why. Just sucks that I tied it to a fairly solid T2 and final sector.

EDK
:lol:

It was a lot worse than my prior T1, and is still the worst on the board. So I did not pick up on the typo.

On this lap, I messed up the entry to the turn 2 hairpin, so I knew the T1 was bad, and I knew why. Just sucks that I tied it to a fairly solid T2 and final sector.

I hate that. After I settle into a combo, if I have a horrible T1, I typically restart because nailing the rest of the lap like that is heartbreaking. Nice T2 my man!

I am gonna see Star Wars today, so this evening I'll give it another go.

Jerome

I hate that. After I settle into a combo, if I have a horrible T1, I typically restart because nailing the rest of the lap like that is heartbreaking.
I do that later in the week, but early in the combo I like to run many consecutive laps to get in rhythm, and to get a good indication of optimal splits/lap time.

The second piece is obviously new to GT Sport, but I like having that number as a reference point so I understand the quality of my overall lap time.

Still not sure about BB, set these with zero. Seems car is easier to control on brake release this way.

Trying to figure out this 2nd Sector, there has to be way to hit the gas sooner. :lol:

Making progress though. :)

5CE8A73B-1FCD-4C99-8D61-685BB15D0F89.png

Around 35 more laps between last night and this morning to get .06 at the line, still around 3 tenths left to get between sectors 1 and 3, but got a new PB in sector 2.

Been debating between 2nd and 3rd gear for the corkscrew, this one was with 3rd.

8439751202020820480_0.jpg

Back