GTP_WRS Week 111: Bimmergarten

• Thread starter roamer2629
  • 70 comments
We've been having some discussion around the below image from our OP and what it means for this track.

There are several sloped rumble strips here, and as long as the contact patch of the tire is in contact with the rumble, you are good.

What we are trying to convey in the below is that if the only part of your tire in contact with the rumble is the sidewall, the lap is dirty.

upload_2020-1-9_12-52-27.png

EDK
We've been having some discussion around the below image from our OP and what it means for this track.

There are several sloped rumble strips here, and as long as the contact patch of the tire is in contact with the rumble, you are good.

What we are trying to convey in the below is that if the only part of your tire in contact with the rumble is the sidewall, the lap is dirty.

View attachment 880467

I am no expert, but I think that if you go that far off track, its gonna be a slow lap regardless here..

I've dabbled with this combo a little bit and I'm not sure what to think about it.. as Lucas said, when you hit the quads right, it feels sensational, but that's far and few between for me.. it became the typical, do fantastic in one sector, horrible in the others. Guess it's just all the rust?

319A5600-E362-4F87-B85E-B5A4A83A8656.jpeg
EDK

View attachment 880467

Not sure if this is considered clean or not?

Back