GTP_WRS Week 113 : Tskyline

• Thread starter EDK
  • 84 comments
Fun combo 👍

full

Can I just check this is correct? I bought the car for this but mine is showing a stock weight of 1560kg.
I’m presuming it’s just a copy/paste issue from last week but wanted to check

Mine is showing 1560kg also... I'm pretty sure it's just a US vs UK weight system difference? If not then I'm buggered if I know also :D:tup:

Can I just check this is correct? I bought the car for this but mine is showing a stock weight of 1560kg.
I’m presuming it’s just a copy/paste issue from last week but wanted to check

Mine is showing 1560kg also... I'm pretty sure it's just a US vs UK weight system difference? If not then I'm buggered if I know also :D:tup:
Not really a copy paste issue, but an issue with me moving too fast using the lbs. to kg. converter in Google and mis-reading the number.

upload_2020-1-22_6-2-22.png

Fixed.

I feel so far off the pace with this one, though I have always struggled on Tsukuba. After too many frustrating laps I’ve finally beat my last time and pretty much hit my optimal time so I think this will be it for me this week. Unless I suddenly work out how to break the nineteen second barrier on T2!

I feel so far off the pace with this one, though I have always struggled on Tsukuba. After too many frustrating laps I’ve finally beat my last time and pretty much hit my optimal time so I think this will be it for me this week. Unless I suddenly work out how to break the nineteen second barrier on T2!

How are you taking Dunlop? (Start of T2 under the giant tire).

EDK
How are you taking Dunlop? (Start of T2 under the giant tire).
I’m changing up to 3rd after the hairpin before then lifting off around the approaching bend (riding the curb as tight as possible) before going flat out until i need to brake for the next hairpin

I’m changing up to 3rd after the hairpin before then lifting off around the approaching bend (riding the curb as tight as possible) before going flat out until i need to brake for the next hairpin
You may want to wait on the upshift until you are turning in for the right hander. ;)

And you may want to lift before turn in, as you are upshifting, then get back on the gas at the apex of the right hander.

Try that, I am guessing you will shatter the 19 barrier.

Latest Posts

Back