GTP_WRS Week 114: Silver Bullet Train

• Thread starter roamer2629
  • 66 comments
Sweet we got 15 peeps on the leaderboard :cheers:
A few more runs and no improvement, my limit is usually several tenths off of ideal, especially on a wild ride like this :cool:
Top 7 drivers are within 2 tenths, gonna be interesting to see how that last sector pans out :dopey:
Lap submitted, Good Luck to Y'all! :gtpflag:

Sorry to geg in on this at the last second like a right 🤬 ( in my defence i was running 'daily' race B all week ).

Man this car is epic, @geeTeye absolutely nailed it with his petting a lion comment :lol:

Seen plenty of .2xx first sectors but normally a .6 or .5 middle. Plenty to come off, wish i had a week to really figure the car out, feel like there would be loads of clever tricks to use to gain time

Btw just to check something, my car says 893 not 894kg? Its on 100% i double checked, and going to 101 makes it go to the 900's as would be correct? :confused::confused:

Sorry to geg in on this at the last second like a right 🤬 ( in my defence i was running 'daily' race B all week ).

Man this car is epic, @geeTeye absolutely nailed it with his petting a lion comment :lol:

Seen plenty of .2xx first sectors but normally a .6 or .5 middle. Plenty to come off, wish i had a week to really figure the car out, feel like there would be loads of clever tricks to use to gain time

Btw just to check something, my car says 893 not 894kg? Its on 100% i double checked, and going to 101 makes it go to the 900's as would be correct? :confused::confused:
We are normally in lbs and convert, so the conversion is sometimes inaccurate.

I think you're right, 893.1 kg == 1969 lbs.

Nice sector 2. :eek:

Thanks @Gravitron i set that lap fairly early in the run, and since that lap I've tried too hard to match it and keep messing up, will probably end up submitting since the cat has decided he wants to be sat on my lap and stroked :ouch: I can never find it in me to lift him up and move him :lol: seems so weird to be submitting after one run, theres at least a tenth in sector 1 thanks to a massive slide out of T1 ( this replay will look so rough :irked: ), and probably another in the last sector.

BB-0 and shamelessly using the @Hasnain282 3rd gear out of the S2 hairpin

EDK
We are normally in lbs and convert, so the conversion is sometimes inaccurate.

I was hoping it would just be that, but wanted to make sure before spending a chunk of the evening lapping :lol: thanks 👍

Back