GTP_WRS Week 116 : Ford v Who?

• Thread starter EDK
  • 84 comments
Ran a bunch of laps with BB +2 again and then switched to -1 and as usual I get similar lap times and can't tell the difference. :dunce:

Would like to get my tenth back in sector 1 and the final sector can be a couple tenths faster. These splits are only .04 faster at the line than previous.

EDK
It's always the tough thing with these sorts of cars, finding a place that works but doesn't neuter the spirit of it.

I think this is good, but difficult. Certainly the trip up and over the hill in T2 is challenging, but imagine something like Suzuka in this. :scared:
I think this combo takes patience. I suck at patience. After about 10 laps, I got a feel for turning the car more with the gas pedal. This car at a different track would be silly. It’s a good challenging combo.

I think this combo takes patience. I suck at patience. After about 10 laps, I got a feel for turning the car more with the gas pedal. This car at a different track would be silly. It’s a good challenging combo.
Ah, yes. Driving one of these cars pretty much always takes patience. The combination of loads of power and a bit of understeer to go with it can be maddening if you are in a rush. :)

Back