GTP_WRS Week 119: Autopolopia

• Thread starter roamer2629
  • 68 comments
BB -2 at this point. I have played with BB a bit to see what I am doing wrong in the second sector. Not seeing how I can improve here another (.200-.300) based on others times. Must be over driving corner entry at the start of the second sector and the same for the left hand sweeper onto the back straight.

Just checked my fast lap, must have saved whole session, not just fastest lap (fastest was lap 5 of 5).

Is this a problem?
We can work with that.

There's precedent, we have accepted some full replays in the past, when the overall lap count is low.

The requirement used to be more about the available data, but we don't have that now anyhow, since the replays are not exported.

Of course we did. And yeah, "Interesting" lol.

EDK
My first test was on Comfort Softs. I liked it, but I thought it was too hard for a TT.

Nice splits. 👍

I'm tempted to try it out tomorrow just to see what its like :lol: Wonder what the lowest grip WRS event ever was? Excluding rallies/wet events of course.

I was running high grip GR2 daily races last week so this has been a really nice and different challenge

.025 left to be all happy :crazy:

Nice times @Meister Fetz!

Last edited:
EDK

Yeah, that seems like it has potential to drive people insane :lol: interesting about the split tyre selection too. I think its nice to have a real low grip challenge every now and then, changes things up, plus who doesn't like driving themselves mad, makes it more satisfying when you get your lap time :lol:

Plus good practice for putting the power down in your challenger ;)

Yeah, that seems like it has potential to drive people insane :lol: interesting about the split tyre selection too. I think its nice to have a real low grip challenge every now and then, changes things up, plus who doesn't like driving themselves mad, makes it more satisfying when you get your lap time :lol:

Plus good practice for putting the power down in your challenger ;)
Actually, might have been this one.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/gtp_wrs-week-48-super-marios-alpine-hillclimb.321123/

Agree, I like low grip. I try to balance to participation.

Ran a nice long stint yesterday, will submit my best lap from it, gained around 0.90. Happy with the time i think, maybe another 0.25-0.50 in there but probably won't get much time today to go for it. Might just run a couple of laps on comfort soft for fun in the evening instead :lol:

Will miss driving this car.

BB-0 all the way around

Back