GTP_WRS Week 125 : SR2246

• Thread starter EDK
  • 96 comments
Nice little DS3 warmup... except I was placing my car perfectly to just kiss a wall on every lap, like the most gentle kiss on the inside SOMEWHERE on every lap.
Took me 8 laps to not hit anything!
1:08.450
Don't mind me, just losing time in an 'everywhere' sort of place.

Nice little DS3 warmup... except I was placing my car perfectly to just kiss a wall on every lap, like the most gentle kiss on the inside SOMEWHERE on every lap.
Took me 8 laps to not hit anything!
1:08.450
Don't mind me, just losing time in an 'everywhere' sort of place.
The sharp left hander in the final sector, gets me every time.

Hated this combination at first. 3 laps, 3 laps, urgh. Not even in the split times for D2.

15 laps, gradually found 1.6 seconds over the lap. Hmm. Growing on me but certainly not something I want to race. It has a feeble drift tune as standard, like most PD cars.

1:08.199
Final sector was my neatest yet.

In the long corners it looks like it has 4 wheel steering, without skid marks or smoke. Comfort tyres? You can't explain that. :confused:

Will send this in to make sure it's valid. No wall touches that I saw or heard.

EDIT: Accepted by Fetchy.

Last edited:
Finally got another crack at this combo:crazy: Took me 18 laps just to catch my ghost and then one more to hit my target??? Worst of all my replay looks so conservative you'd think I actually paid for the car, but if I push it turns into an armco electromagnet.

1'09.908

I'm still going to put in more laps. If division 3 doesn't want to show up anymore I seriously need to start finding those couple seconds. I just can't stand the thought of playing with myself anymore!

Back