GTP_WRS Week 126 : Going it Alone

• Thread starter EDK
  • 68 comments
It seems that Fetch doesn't still work as I try to submiss my time about 50 min ago and there's no response.
Yes, others are having the same problem, and we are looking into it. We'll post in this thread when it's fixed.

Reactions: EDK
It seems that Fetch doesn't still work as I try to submiss my time about 50 min ago and there's no response.
We will message Joostbaksteen again, he has not responded to my first inquiry.

I was alternating between +1 and +2 on the brakes, think this was a +1 lap.

Only took 450 miles. :lol::banghead:

This is a really difficult combo, I get the feeling I will submit something, but I don’t think my last sector was all that good on this one, the battery definitely makes it tricky to know when to floor it and when to coast a little more. The second sector keeps tripping me up, almost every one of them has been a 41, took a while to realise that it’s about (at least for me) alternately being extremely aggressive with the boundaries and just playing it safe to get through without losing the car.

It’s been so long, sorry I keep going... I’ve really missed doing this, and I actually feel like I’m getting the hang of driving again, hoping I’ll be sticking around and submitting for the occasional combo while trying most of them, as I used to. :cheers:

As expected I‘m not getting to grips with this, my optimum laptime is almost half a second away :lol:

Forget it, I‘m too stupid to read :lol:

Last edited:
As expected I‘m not getting to grips with this, my optimum laptime is almost half a second away :lol:

Forgive me, but this sounds a little dubious. .412 up on anyone, half a second remaining, and feel like you aren’t doing a good job? I’d recommend checking your settings. :)

BB +2 (I’m sure this time)

Not sure where I’m supposed to find almost a second, but I’m definitely having fun trying. :lol:

EDIT: oops I didn‘t see power level has to be set to 75% :dunce:

Ouch. At least you caught it in time to give it another go, unless there’s a typo in the OP we have a week left. Lots of time to get frustrated at this tricky little combo.

Edit: remember to upgrade the power to level 2 first, I’m not sure what the difference would be, but I’m guessing there’s a reason.

I have most of my cars tuned to full levels anyway as I have nothing else to spend my miles on :lol:

I‘ll give it a go sometime later this week then :dunce:
Sorry again

Ouch. At least you caught it in time to give it another go, unless there’s a typo in the OP we have a week left. Lots of time to get frustrated at this tricky little combo.

Edit: remember to upgrade the power to level 2 first, I’m not sure what the difference would be, but I’m guessing there’s a reason.
The reason is quite simple. The slider will not let you adjust as low as 75% until you have "upgraded" to level 2.

And sometimes you just need to take a break after a few hours of not improving. Only to then improve within 15 minutes on your second session :D

Got some laps in at 75% power!

Agree with PSM, stringing together perfect sectors a struggle! Optimal first 2 sectors 2 tenths better than this

Sorry again for not reading the rules properly, this time I got it right and it probably shows times rather fitting to what I had expected :lol:

Back