GTP_WRS Week 127 : Black Mamba

• Thread starter Gravitron
  • 80 comments
My T2 was in the low to mid 64's all day yesterday and at the start of todays session then all of a sudden BAM! I get this jewel out of nowhere and I also beat my previous PB sector 3 time by > .400. I never have that happen on the same lap. :confused:

Initial splits.

only popped in to see how far I would drop :confused: not many D1 guys submitted yet :nervous:

won't get a proper go on this again till sunday. Thought I'd share what I've found to be faster just haven't completed a lap. What Pekka / @MadMax said about only using 2nd gear for the last corner gave me a extra .3 overall. I couldn't drive 3/10 BB like Pekka but after trying 5/6 I've changed to 4/9 it's way faster on the first corner and untill the jump I'm not breaking since the first corner it gave me .2 extra. Buuuuttt :nervous: don't hold me to it and I could complete a fast lap.

Good luck guys hope to see ya's on Sat's race 👍

only popped in to see how far I would drop :confused: not many D1 guys submitted yet :nervous:

won't get a proper go on this again till sunday. Thought I'd share what I've found to be faster just haven't completed a lap. What Pekka / @MadMax said about only using 2nd gear for the last corner gave me a extra .3 overall. I couldn't drive 3/10 BB like Pekka but after trying 5/6 I've changed to 4/9 it's way faster on the first corner and untill the jump I'm not breaking since the first corner it gave me .2 extra. Buuuuttt :nervous: don't hold me to it and I could complete a fast lap.

Good luck guys hope to see ya's on Sat's race 👍
Well there is a reason he is mad...max!

Hi,

I can't go better than the above mentioned 28 / 1:07.
Any hints for a rookie?
What settings (TC, ASM, ABS, ...) are you using?

Thx, bye,
D.

Hi,

I can't go better than the above mentioned 28 / 1:07.
Any hints for a rookie?
What settings (TC, ASM, ABS, ...) are you using?

Thx, bye,
D.
Welcome to the WRS 👍

The first thing you need to do is repost your splits like this,
28.xxx
1:07.xxx
Or the fetch bot won't reconize them.👍

And on the combo you can adjust tc,and abs and bb only. It's a non-tuning combo so those are the only adjustments we're allowed to make. I'm using bb 3/7 abs 1.

Back