GTP_WRS Week 13 (Porsche Cayman): Official Results

• Thread starter Vaxen
  • 50 comments
EDK
Doing it this way will have caused you to miss some folks, since not everyone has an established registry handicap to compare against. The Rookies are not in there.

There were 64 total participants, while you show 44 above.

Submission breakout by class was this, it's similar to the registration splits we are seeing for the 2.4.

919 ------- 17
911 ------- 29
Cayman -- 18

True, I chose this option because i could do it relatively quick by procastrinating at work.

Replay shared
#wrs013

Edit: oh, wrong tag :dunce: hope you can find it else I’ll change next time starting up

Last edited:
MeisterFetz
greenflag-gif.152575

Mine is up too, will be checking some more laps later on tonight, slacked at checking last wrs :ouch::ouch:. That gap to the guys up in the lead in the Cayman... Gonna need to see those with a bag of crisps :) 👍

@giznav - That was a really clean lap and a good effort but if I could offer a tip. You need to be super aggressive with this track and really push the limits to get a good time. Your line throughout was really good but you just needed to be a bit more aggressive and trust the car to hold the track through the corners.

Loved the livery as well :cheers:

giznav
greenflag-gif.152575

@Argon thanks for checking my replay 👍 was not the fastest time, but good enough for P1 :lol:
smiley_champagne-gif.718696

Back