GTP_WRS Week 130 : WRS does WSR F3

• Thread starter Gravitron
  • 89 comments
@Meister Fetz thanks for that T1 video. Helped out a lot for me. I finally settled on a 2/4 BB. It has helped a lot :-).

New splits

I feel I can now get that T2 into the 43.xxx seconds now.

Sorry for the double post, but just beat that last split. I hope I'm not losing anything in the final section. Still not the fastest first section, but I seem to be making it up in the second section.

Edit: I see where the loss of a fraction of time for me is. I'm lifting at turn 1 ever so slightly. Then downshifting to 3rd on turn 2.... hmmm will be interesting to see how this can change the lap now. Taking a break for a bit today, gotta do house and garage duty now.

Last edited:
I may not be able to submit my lap sadly as my sister just decided to throw my controller and possum stomp it :boggled::lol:

ah,thanks! but... i submitted a time of wich i was sure the track setting were wrong today as a test and it was accepted. i took it of again within a minute.
the lap i submitted now is clean! i'm sure!

ah,thanks! but... i submitted a time of wich i was sure the track setting were wrong today as a test and it was accepted. i took it of again within a minute.
the lap i submitted now is clean! i'm sure!
Which track setting was wrongly accepted? Fetchy is checking that srf is off, grip reduction real, active steering off, and car settings are stock.

Please add me to the convo where you think Fetchy made a mistake.

Reactions: EDK

Much better splits now, but still threw away the final. Incrementally getting closer to my goal. Almost there.

Edit: time submitted and accepted Yay!!! In the end I did not reach my time goal, but I was extremely close to it which makes me somewhat happy about this one.

Great Combo this week had me hooked all week. Thanks everyone for the help on this one :-)

Last edited:
I don't actually know my splits nor am I able to send them - if a mod can upload them for me do they mind doing so?

I don't actually know my splits nor am I able to send them - if a mod can upload them for me do they mind doing so?
To find your splits, go back to the main menu of GT6. Go into Gallery. Find your saved best lap replay. Start the replay and pause it after a few seconds. Select the options to show all displays, timing, map and such. Then hit the fast forward button once. This will be your T1. Then hit fast forward again and that will be your T2. :-)

submitting my currents splits. Drove my ass off but couldn't improve and I know my last sector is bad :nervous:

Good luck guys this may very well be my last GT6 TT off to try the StorageTrunks GT500 Championship for the next 12 weeks if they'll have me. Will be around for the odd race and back for more fun when the Championship is over. Hopefully I can do you all proud :)

Sorry got sidetracked by the midfield seasonal when it was released and it stole all my spare time :embarrassed: anyway I had some quick laps tonight and improved minutely 👎

Saw a 23.2 at T1 and instantly stuffed it just by looking at the split :dopey: I will run some more up until the deadline.. will submit this if I don't improve, Congrats to the guys on .2 at T2 :bowdown:

Good luck to all in the results :cheers:

Trying to get some D2 insurance time, picked up about 2 tenths. It would have been more, but I screwed up the final turn.

I'll see if I can improve, but if not, these will be final. 👍

Back