GTP_WRS Week 134: Imprezive

• Thread starter roamer2629
  • 56 comments
Checked my saved laps and all three were dirty. Had time just now to run a few laps, this one is clean.

Yeah, been having a lot of the same. Many dirty laps with the occasional clean one. The way the car slides through apexes in the final sector makes this problematic if you cut.

This one is good. And thankfully my fastest so far.

I submitted my lap with posted splits. Watched the replay several times, and it should be an easy check. I really don't think I can get a faster lap that's clean. Got lucky on this one, my final sector was a little off my PB, but the rest was as fast as I've gone.

Will always love this track, the qualifier for GT6 got me hooked.

I like technical masterpieces like this anyhow, and was a joy to drive in this Subaru.

EDK
I submitted my lap with posted splits. Watched the replay several times, and it should be an easy check. I really don't think I can get a faster lap that's clean. Got lucky on this one, my final sector was a little off my PB, but the rest was as fast as I've gone.

Will always love this track, the qualifier for GT6 got me hooked.

I like technical masterpieces like this anyhow, and was a joy to drive in this Subaru.

Very much, good combo in my opinion!

Congrats to those that can do point and shoot tracks. Suck in the game at them, just like IRL.

FYI, any track that does not flow, I consider p and s. This track does not flow anywhere for me.

Agreed, hence no times from me. I did try it, but not even worth submitting a time.

Congrat's to all that managed to race this combo. BIG prop's to you all.

Neil

Lost a lot in the final sector, but it's never easy to stay ahead on such a track so I'll forgive myself :lol:
I had a few faster runs in the final sector, but most of them were dirty. I think one lap I was dirty earlier in the lap and had a fast clean final sector.

The one with my submission is "acceptable", but I am sure not by your standards.

This track is something else to get all the time out of.

Submitted with these times. Still about 3tenths off optimum but unlikely to get all sectors perfect on same lap. Nearly 1300kms in this car tells me I've give it my best shot.

Back