GTP_WRS Week 134 : IntegRating London

• Thread starter EDK
  • 98 comments
Btw what brake balance are you guys running? I started out with 5/5 then tried 2/8 then 0/10 and then came back to 1/10 just to have something happening at the front when steering in.

@GTP_Dutchy I was running 2/6, then 3/7 then 4/7 and yeah it all made no difference.
Ran with no ABS to tweak it and found I was only just starting to lock up on 7/7.
I've improved my splits but not finished a better lap so maybe I should go back to 2/6 or 3/7.

Ran some laps after a lengthy practise with @suprajef and found some improvement pretty quickly:

Had a slightly faster one just after that but clipped the wall exiting the final corner :ouch: looking for another tenth so far!

And have some bright green Integra as distraction!

full

full

Last edited:
Btw what brake balance are you guys running? I started out with 5/5 then tried 2/8 then 0/10 and then came back to 1/10 just to have something happening at the front when steering in.
Just run a few laps with S1 on both ends, then it will feel like the car turns when you change back. ;)

EDK
Just run a few laps with S1 on both ends, then it will feel like the car turns when you change back. ;)
I was actually surprised by how easy it was on turn in compared to the car without staggered tired. We used it at AH and it was so wide it was bearable, but I think it would have been tough without it at London

Reactions: EDK
EDK

I think I might become an idiot by asking this but what do you mean with S1?

I tried BB at default 5/5 and changed to 10/10 due to the poor brakes, not much difference really... gonna try 1/10 and 0/0 next time I run this and see which is best :D

Great splits being posted 👍

what i can see from those pics it looks clean to me
I couldn't freeze it in the right place but there is some contact with the tyre wall and vertical face of the kerb, it made a noise in the headphones on contact when I was checking the replay.
Not to worry, cheers anyhow. :cheers: 👍

Next best lap with me getting turn 1 wrong

BB 7/6

Not a big fan of the FWD,but with this tire combo its nice.
As usual I'll propably end up with slower splits because the last sector will be the judge (again :lol:) this week.

Rolled the car a couple of times but you simply have to for exploring the limits :)
So..keep on rolin' guys
:cheers:

Up 0.2 at the line. That's about my limit as it stands but I'll give it another couple of goes at the weekend if I get a chance. Getting the hang of not rolling it but still 1 in 5 ends up on the roof. The trick is to hit pause and restart before it lands again. :P

Man another week I will not be able to post a time :-(. I ran a few laps, absolutely love this combo. Things came up this week and it is happening really fast. I am going to have 0 seat time at this point for this combo. Sorry guys, I promise next week I will be running.

If anyone is interested, I got offered a seat for this weekend's LeMons race at Thompsonville, Ct. Can't pass this one up at all. Going to cost me an arm and a leg, but hey you only can crash once ;-).

This may be it for me this week, I've never really liked this track and just kept going because I could see a lot of time. Ah, who am I kidding, I'll probably do at least one more session before the deadline regardless. :lol:

Still 4 tenths in the last sector, so now it's just a matter of putting my best three together. Wait, that's the whole point of this isn't it? Nevermind...
Just so many walls.

Back