GTP_WRS Week 134 : IntegRating London

• Thread starter EDK
  • 98 comments
Well... After the last one where I had a powercut and couldn't submit... Then my wheel had to be sent away to be repaired I've been having a go at this for the past few days! Getting the perfect lap is incredible frustrating plus addictive lol!

Anyway not my best splits but my best lap so far!

I've had a 14.92x first split although they seem to be very few and far between which is suprising as it's only 1 corner! Hopefully this time I will get to submit and not have another powercut!

Well... After the last one where I had a powercut and couldn't submit... Then my wheel had to be sent away to be repaired I've been having a go at this for the past few days! Getting the perfect lap is incredible frustrating plus addictive lol!

Anyway not my best splits but my best lap so far!

I've had a 14.92x first split although they seem to be very few and far between which is suprising as it's only 1 corner! Hopefully this time I will get to submit and not have another powercut!
Great to see you here. 👍

EDK
Great to see you here. 👍

Always happy to race here, I enjoy it a lot :D! Thanks for all the effort you and others put into creating these events!

Hurt my arm at gym earlier this week, so not been doing too many laps until today but I found the way eventually:

Lost half a tenth in T3 out of panic, still chasing a bit of laptime 👍

Wow, nice splits!

A bad slide in turn 1 but the burned rubber sacrifice seem to please the track gods and the rest is much better. ;)Submitted and accepted, good luck to all! :cheers:

BB 7/6

Never got a chance to get back to this, pitty really great car on this tire setting. Disregard my splits anyone paying attention to them.

Submitted my time as I didn't/won't have more time for this one. Got a bunch of new parts in for my 1/10 scale race car so all my free time was/is invested in upgrades! :D

This one is all about sector three again and I ended up about 3 tenths over my goal. :mad: Hopefully I don't fall of the leaderboard entirely!

So good to see you out again Tidge , I will be putting in a bonsai session tonight as not had time all week.

Hopefully you stick around for a bit and attend the racing :)

O don't worry Ghost I'm back :P! I was back a few weeks ago but powercut and then the wheel had to be sent to France to be repaired :(! But I'm back :D! Hope to race you soon mate :D!

I forgot how addicting this track can get :ouch: still running stock brakes for the moment, and a very vivid paint colour...

So i take it we can use the grey bits outside of the ripple strips ? , Just need to make sure i know before going for my bonsai tonight ?

So i take it we can use the grey bits outside of the ripple strips ? , Just need to make sure i know before going for my bonsai tonight ?

I have been @GTPGhost , as @EDK posted this;

Been a while since I drove London, what's the deal with the sidewalks? Specifically the two 90 degree turns in sector three.

EDK
All the hard stuff is track, if that's what you're asking.

Yes, walls are the only track limits this week.

Lol Kevin, you've already got a whole week to plug the GT300 Triple Mix!
(I'd be all over that if the start time wasn't 5am)

Little to no time. Plus I can't be bothered to run today.

Was just taking another look at the pics in the OP. Look at this poor soul

London_9v2.jpg

EDK
I'm pretty sure that person would have died a minimum of 10 times over the past 2 days from me missing the braking point going into that turn and smacking the wall. :lol:
And he saw it comming the only movement he was able to do is cover his eyes with his left hand. luckilly he's already in the red part of the guardrail so by two hits or misses (depending on you viewpoint) he would be complete camo :D

Reactions: EDK
Submitted and accepted with posted splits. Left two tenths on track, just couldn't get it right across one lap. Probably going to be half a second down at the line, but oh well...

Reactions: EDK
Back