GTP_WRS Week 134 : IntegRating London

• Thread starter EDK
  • 98 comments
Last run last night...

Up a massive 1 hundredth on the lap. A shame since this was a pretty scruffy lap on the whole but I have little consistency around London at the best of times and with the roll-over danger... :P

Submitted with this anyway. Good luck all. đź‘Ť

Please post your splits again, Fetchy does not look for post edits anymore.

EDIT: I deleted your splits from the board since they were jacking everything up. Just post again and he will pick them up and place them.

Last edited:
Haven't been able to plan in another run tonight due to another awesome gtplanet project. submitted with the splits on the board. still loads left in t2 just hoping for the best.

Ran multiple stints last week without any improvement.Didn't really get the hang out of it.Did a couple of 14.9 in T1,but allways rolled it in T2 afterwards :lol:
Allso tried different BB,and even tried without ABS but nothing seemed to work.
Anyway,nearly the same splits but I found 0.35 in T3. (and still isn't very well..)
No neg. handicap for me this week :nervous:
Good luck all
:cheers:

Had 1 last go, was only meant to be an hour but spent nearly 2 on it lol... Managed to find time on a corner but couldn't put the lap together so I leave some time on the table unfortunately :(!

I've submitted this time at least :D! No powercut hopefully it puts me somewhere high on the board!

Just doing a penta (fifth) check on the replay to make sure it's all legal :P!

Great to have you back! Saw your new trailer on YT looks good. already looking forward to the lap guides. Also we're just continuing the GT300 championship perhaps a nice opportunity to jump in :D

Thanks :D! Not sure about that championship though, I really hate tuning :(! Although I wish you all the best with it!!

My Final Splits , this is what i felt like chasing that T2 time ....lol

13194__jack_l.jpg

Lap felt forced :(

Good luck Guys

Latest Posts

Back