GTP_WRS Week 138 : Mr. Bean's Multi Million Dollar Baby

• Thread starter Gravitron
  • 53 comments
I make a note each week, especially if I use a previously driven car, about the distance saved. This week I have more because I want to put the aero and wings back the same next week. Got a black F1 already stock.

TT d 39 km. Bal 9/9.

1:46.017

EDK
Be nice to my GT40! :grumpy:

That was one of my favorites! I know they aren't that popular but I think 20m Ford MK IV and the Jaguar XJ13 are two of the most fun cars to drive in the last two GT's. Plus that Ford sounds Incredible, especially with the clutch.

This thing is way to fast for its own good. Turbo lag + brake lag X oversteer ÷ understeer = √:banghead:

1:43.166

Lap was dirty barely at top of Eau rouge but still lots of time to make up. Back to original splits. Should get a faster lap later this week 👍

1'40.084

FInally got a good lap with a time close to my DS3 time with the wheel.

Eau ROuge I've kinda resigned myself to not push too hard there, and what actually gives me trouble is making a good Turn after Bruxels, and making a nice Pouhon, without slidding in the curb on the exit :v

Current Splits

Last edited:
Best lap so far. Beat my dirty lap yesterday as well. Won't have much time the rest of the week to go at this fantastic combo but might squeeze in a little time at the end of the week maybe. 👍

Good Luck to everyone running this combo. :cheers:

BB 10/10

1'39.900

Hi,

TIL: it ain't over 'till the fat lady sings. :rolleyes:

First split getting better and better, but I messed 'em all up.

D.

Really fun combo 👍

I was expecting to be skating around like bambi on ice with that much power but the car handles really well and has a fair amount of grip for a road car. For me, the key is not to overdrive it as it is such a long lap, there are plenty of places to 🤬 it up! First splits for me

1'44.838

I think I have all my settings right this time :scared:

Found a bit more time, a really messy lap still, if only I could put all my best sectors together for 1 lap :lol:

1'43.332

Did a couple laps on my mate's console (hence I can't submit) just have a go, and the car is surprisingly good. The super long ratios make the 650hp not too bad on SS tyres, only thing you notice on controller is that it doesn't quite turn the way you'd hope considering it goes like a train down the straights.
1:40.667

Ph1sh mate you're a madman with the pace you are pulling, ridiculously fast splits.

New enemy of mine the right-left-right-right complex at the end of Pouhon, went through there like I'd never seen it before :confused::banghead:
Bus stop was reasonable though, best final sector by three tenths

1:41.480

BB 9/8

Sloppy lap but better. May go after some more later this evening or tomorrow.

0:35.787
1:41.303

Oops forgot this existed :lol:

gonna try tomorrow or later today. I remember running it on Tuesday and not liking it.

Put the kit back on.

That slow first sector onboard just wreaked havoc for me. For instance, I would have -0.4 at T1 and a little lead before the final chicane, where it changed to a loss. I wasn't doing two laps in a row when even one was the exception.

edit: went something like

full

Last edited:
Submitted (and yes I got it right this week :lol: ) with my most current splits. Really good fun combo, I wish I had more time to run it as I know I can go faster but real life's a pain at times! Now, where did I park that BMW.....?

Good luck everyone :cheers:

Back