GTP_WRS Week 14 : 22-B Baker Street

• Thread starter Vagabond
  • 347 comments
Finally got some decent time to give the WRS this week, having spent a couple of months away.

Really enjoyable combo, and after a short ten lap run, here are my first splits:

Glad everyone hasn't buggered off to play GT Academy. :sly:

Another go for me and a huge 0.04 off at the line:

Seen a couple of .3 1st sectors and been up 0.1 at T2 only to put it in the wall. Sector 3 is a pig to get right after a good run through to T2. Who picked this combo anyway? :mad:

That's fighting talk. :grumpy:
:lol:

I'm pretty sure Chris got the joke, but in case someone didn't: I was alluding to the fact that this is the 2nd combo he's pulled from his rear without any of us knowing about it beforehand and having it be an awesome combo. 👍 Up until the 500W rally combo, we'd been planning each one collectively.

Chris is getting good at this, is all. :cheers:

I'm still figuring out the fastest way around this track. There are bunch of turns where I'm not sure if it's worth to cut them. For example the high speed right after T2. It might be better to go faster and sacrifice entry angle for the next tight left. Data logger will be great help here.

First splits:

I'm using 40:60 and the rear end is too keen for a dance after the first corner...might try more front grip 👍

Slower second split, but faster overall. Does torque adjustment make any difference? I can't notice any change ( maybe its just me)

Slower second split, but faster overall. Does torque adjustment make any difference? I can't notice any change ( maybe its just me)

I had a spin with 40:60 once but now I'm running 35:65 (which should be worse) and don't really have problems putting the power down (that's probably because I don't push hard enough)

First few laps, just for fun...

Very enjoyable combo!

:lol:

I'm pretty sure Chris got the joke, but in case someone didn't: I was alluding to the fact that this is the 2nd combo he's pulled from his rear without any of us knowing about it beforehand and having it be an awesome combo. 👍 Up until the 500W rally combo, we'd been planning each one collectively.

Chris is getting good at this, is all. :cheers:

I'm a bit disappointed I was expecting a nice fight between two WRS heavyweights. Well, next time I guess :lol:

I feel a bit more comfortable in this combo than the last couple of weeks:

I'll be on the hunt for a few more tenths but it's the same in that Leaf as well, I'll juggle the two this week methinks 👍

I tried 40/60 and 35/65 and I'm a lot faster with 35/65...can get a lot more speed through the last corner....but I will try several settings, BB is 1/8...I dont know really....I made good splits yesterday and now I dont know how to beat them....

As an Impreza owner I have to participate offcourse,although city tracks will never be my favourite :)
20 laps,stock BB and torque splitter

Back