GTP_WRS Week 140 : Bath-tub-hurst

• Thread starter Gravitron
  • 90 comments
I cant open the leaderboard , I get this , when I try ...
502 Bad Gateway

So I would like too know iff iam the only 1 that have that problem ?

Edit. sry , I just read my answer on the other page

Hi,

Try using max DF,...
are you sure? I tried stock df and max df, both cost me between one and two seconds on the line.

I'm nontheless uncertain about the topspeed. End of conrod straight speed is 250 km/h. Is this ok?

D.

Fixed my downhill a little, but still need to find more time downhill and as well uphill needs some work. Improved at line as well by a bit 👍

1'08.366
1'42.900

Hi,

atm there is no fun for me. Used the transmission from here https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/resources/nissan-r390-gt1-road-car-98.3409/ just set final gear to 3.200 so that it is on the long downhill straight as close as possible to the limiter in sixth gear. BB stock, downforce lowest possible.

No improvement. Just spend three hours only in first sector which is just one corner. Best in these three hours twentyone point eight and I've no idea why. Best opponents are a second away, just in this ***** sector one.

Where are all these Div3 and Div4 guys I can compete with?

frustrated greetings,
D.

Don't worry, after a bout of illness I should be back this week to give you someone to beat easily :lol:
This is one of the tracks I rarely drive so I think it could be a struggle - still, no better way to learn!!

Sorry for the double post...Done for today. At least with posting splits ;)
1'08.134
1'42.459
Not too much left now. I know it will work a full .5 quicker over the whole track, but that would be some kind of magic lap :scared:

I saw some 1'08.1's last night at T2 from 20.9 at T1 but no improvement at T3 so far :( those splits by Mr Fetz are pretty damn rapid! 👍

my main issue is T1? not been below 20.9 ever? what am I doing wrong? one easy little turn at the beginning of the lap is stuffing me before i even start the lap basically :banghead:

Great splits guys 👍

I saw some 1'08.1's last night at T2 from 20.9 at T1 but no improvement at T3 so far :( those splits by Mr Fetz are pretty damn rapid! 👍

my main issue is T1? not been below 20.9 ever? what am I doing wrong? one easy little turn at the beginning of the lap is stuffing me before i even start the lap basically :banghead:

Great splits guys 👍
You are not alone, turn 1 here is up there with Copse and Spoon in my black book of turns :lol:

Hi,

1:10.400
1:46.600

I saw a 20.9 in first sector multiple times which gives me hope that not everything with my setup is wrong.

Most lack of time in third sector which is caused either by my driving skills (that's ok, the esses ARE difficult) or by missing topspeed down conrod. I don't know.

D.

One lap with df 257, 310 and apparently the gears work well enough. Top speed that time 252 km/h.

1:47.334

edit: shifted way too late still

Seen some .8's at T1 but nothing great to report other than cleaned up the back end of my lap and made .2 at the line with these splits...

1'08.266
1'42.866

Need to stop bricking it when I approach the downhill :D

edit: using Cat PJ's gears ( thanks for sharing 👍 ) with DF 287/ 503 ... BB 8/7

1'08.084
1'42.750

took .077 off my best lap with this but I've seen a few 42.6's at T3 so I'm not done yet
driving.gif

1'08.084
1'42.750

took .077 off my best lap with this but I've seen a few 42.6's at T3 so I'm not done yet
driving.gif
Is anyone ever done here? :crazy: Basically it's just 7 simple turns interrupted by the fly over the hill. That's it. And still there's time to find after any lap :dunce: to me it's harder to get it perfect then the Nord Schleife...

Back