GTP_WRS Week 140 : Psukuba

• Thread starter EDK
  • 70 comments

BB +1

On my prior best, I ran wide in the final turn leading into the lap. It's 55 thousandths faster than this, but this will be my sub if I do not improve it cleanly.

EDK

BB +1

On my prior best, I ran wide in the final turn leading into the lap. It's 55 thousandths faster than this, but this will be my sub if I do not improve it cleanly.
Submitted this.

And BTW, running wide in the final corner leading to your lap is not implicitly prohibited, but I already submitted that way once here and it was a bit of a hullaballoo. Trying to avoid that. ;)

BB +1

Pretty happy with this one, the splits weren’t quite what I wanted but the last sector is a PB, and I was less than a tenth off optimal overall. Don’t think I have the patience to try and beat this so probably going to submit.

Good luck to those still going :cheers:

BB +1

Pretty happy with this one, the splits weren’t quite what I wanted but the last sector is a PB, and I was less than a tenth off optimal overall. Don’t think I have the patience to try and beat this so probably going to submit.

Good luck to those still going :cheers:

Nice splits :cheers: It looks like being another close one, especially with your PB last sector.

I submitted my lap on Saturday, It's been a fun week :)

Last edited:
Submitting my pathetic time, that was done days ago before my knee blew out on me.
Can't seem to go any faster, know I should be able to, just can't. :indiff:

I love Tsukuba normally, and don't mind the car. I just can't wrap my head round this particular combo,
Don't know if it's the lack of grip, or the weight transfer, or the lack of brakes, or the rubbish diff settings, or the pain med's, or all of the above?

Nice, difficult, frustrating and addictive combo @EDK , just too frustrating for me in my present state of mind and body.
Neil :gtpflag:

I'm done. was finally getting consistent 14.2's with the occasional 17.9's , but my personal best from last night pips any good effort I make at the finish line. Maybe I'll get lucky at the finish line like Lewis. :)

Good combo Kevin. Really highlighted a weakness. Looks like you got me on this one. 👍

Submitting...

Back