GTP_WRS Week 141: Citta di Kaz

• Thread starter roamer2629
  • 39 comments
EDK
Not sure if you'll like the RX7, but we do have a tuning event planned for the following week.

Historically, tuning events have had lower turnout, but I am hoping that the base tune I made will help with that.

I am actually a tuner by nature, but I am also willing to drive around faults.

Actually, when I ran an endurance race series in the 'Long race series' section of GTP , mine and my teammate Drew22's (God rest him) cars were RX7's, but again,that was endurance racing.
So an RX7 race around Monza is great

I have to say that I have put in more time to this combo, than the previous 2 or 3 combined. I LIKE IT. The car won't corner on the throttle, but that's the way it is, init? Not criticising the combo, IT WORKS, IT'S FUN, but the car has faults, so be it. it's a 'slippery piglet' on the throttle at either end of the scale.

Really, all I am trying to do is have fun, and trying to have a bit of a laugh.:)

Neil

Actually, when I ran an endurance race series in the 'Long race series' section of GTP , mine and my teammate Drew22's (God rest him) cars were RX7's, but again,that was endurance racing.
So an RX7 race around Monza is great

I have to say that I have put in more time to this combo, than the previous 2 or 3 combined. I LIKE IT. The car won't corner on the throttle, but that's the way it is, init? Not criticising the combo, IT WORKS, IT'S FUN, but the car has faults, so be it. it's a 'slippery piglet' on the throttle at either end of the scale.

Really, all I am trying to do is have fun, and trying to have a bit of a laugh.:)

Neil
I was only letting you know tuning is on the way, as I agree that the LSD in stock form is ****.

Hopefully you enjoy this combo. 👍

EDK
I was only letting you know tuning is on the way, as I agree that the LSD in stock form is ****.

Hopefully you enjoy this combo. 👍

All of the old tuning races were quite busy, and it was interesting comparing settings with others and trying them out for size.
Obviously there were still aliens in the pack, and no-one except the likes of @Jump_Ace could actually use jump_ace's settings, cos he was an alien, so was/is @Sphinx :bowdown:

Looking forward to it:tup:

Can string everything together but that last corner. As many laps as I felt were dirty, think that'll be it for me.

Final pathetic splits from me.

over a second off at the line, which proves that those final 3-4 corners are really the key to a reasonable lap time on this iteration of the course.

In the immortal words of Roosevelt D. Roosevelt.......
It's HOT, Damn Hot, Real HOT.
So Hot I am cooking in my shorts, doin' a little crotch-pot cooking.

It's hot. :D:D:D
Neil

Edit - submitted ages ago, but forgot to say.

Last edited:
Back