GTP_WRS Week 142 : It Ain't Over 'til the Fairlady Zings

• Thread starter EDK
  • 60 comments
After a few more laps, finally finding a good line but still more improvements to be made

Hi,

same s*** as last week, same s**** as every week. Good lap within the first tries, but no improvement after that, no matter what I try. I'm out for this week.

D.

EDK
Model: Fairlady Z 300ZX 2seater '89 (7th tab upper right corner)

This is the car:

Nissan Fairlady Z 300ZX TwinTurbo 2seater (Z32) '89

:cheers:

Hi,

Noooo. The twin-Turbo is the wrong car. Post your lap to fetchy and he will reject it. Been there, done that :rolleyes:

cheers,
D.

OK... So what's going on?! :ouch: My submitted replay has been rejected, saying it's the wrong car.

I've bought the one in the 7th tab and upper right corner... :mischievous:
If you've meant the Standard one, then it has 446PP after the oil change.

@EDK Could you please, write down the whole name of the car in case?

Thank you,
Dan

Edited.

Last edited:
OK... So what's going on?! :ouch: My submitted replay has been rejected, saying it's the wrong car.

I've bought the one in the 7th tab and upper right corner... :mischievous:
If you've meant the Standard one, then it has 446PP after the oil change.

@EDK Could you please, write down the whole name of the car in case?

Thank you,
Dan

Edited.
It will get fixed don't worry

@danbojte @roamer2629 It is indeed the premium car on the 7th tab in the upperright corner (Nissan Fairlady Z 300ZX TwinTurbo 2seater (Z32) '89)however something is triggering fetchy into believing it's not the right car.

I'll ask the Fetchy whisperer(@Gravitron or @EDK) to persuade him and allow the right car. Sorry for the inconvenience.

20161007_000026.jpg

Hi,

@GTP_Dutchy Fetchy is not only rejecting the Twin-Turbo, he is also accepting the "normal" one. Because of the uncertainty I've double-checked this by uploading a lap with both of the cars and made all tries this week with the one Fetchy accepts :ouch:

D.

Fetchy has been fixed

Please submit your laps ASAP so we can see if he's happier now. :gtpflag:

Looking at that 7th tab for Nissan, I can see why there was confusion. 2 '98s on the left and 2 '89s on the right, all 4 with very similar names and stats. :ouch:

Please see this post for clarification
@danbojte @roamer2629 It is indeed the premium car on the 7th tab in the upperright corner (Nissan Fairlady Z 300ZX TwinTurbo 2seater (Z32) '89)however something is triggering fetchy into believing it's not the right car.

I'll ask the Fetchy whisperer(@Gravitron or @EDK) to persuade him and allow the right car. Sorry for the inconvenience.

20161007_000026-jpg.593244

I have never been very quick on this track, because I never have enough balls when "threading the needle" through the fast chicane and the final corner. When I start pushing I just crash. Probably could go a couple of tenths faster but the amount of time/luck it would take just isn't worth chasing.

Back