GTP_WRS Week 142 : It Ain't Over 'til the Fairlady Zings

  • Thread starter Thread starter EDK
  • 60 comments
  • 6,517 views
After a few more laps, finally finding a good line but still more improvements to be made
28.367
53.867
 
Hi,

same s*** as last week, same s**** as every week. Good lap within the first tries, but no improvement after that, no matter what I try. I'm out for this week.

D.
 
Hi,

same s*** as last week, same s**** as every week. Good lap within the first tries, but no improvement after that, no matter what I try. I'm out for this week.

D.
If you stop theres 100% chance you wont improve though. :)
 
EDK
Model: Fairlady Z 300ZX 2seater '89 (7th tab upper right corner)

This is the car:

Nissan Fairlady Z 300ZX TwinTurbo 2seater (Z32) '89

:cheers:

Hi,



Noooo. The twin-Turbo is the wrong car. Post your lap to fetchy and he will reject it. Been there, done that :rolleyes:

cheers,
D.

OK... So what's going on?! :ouch: My submitted replay has been rejected, saying it's the wrong car.

I've bought the one in the 7th tab and upper right corner... :mischievous:
If you've meant the Standard one, then it has 446PP after the oil change.

@EDK Could you please, write down the whole name of the car in case?

Thank you,
Dan

Edited.
 
Last edited:
OK... So what's going on?! :ouch: My submitted replay has been rejected, saying it's the wrong car.

I've bought the one in the 7th tab and upper right corner... :mischievous:
If you've meant the Standard one, then it has 446PP after the oil change.

@EDK Could you please, write down the whole name of the car in case?

Thank you,
Dan

Edited.
It will get fixed don't worry
 
@danbojte @roamer2629 It is indeed the premium car on the 7th tab in the upperright corner (Nissan Fairlady Z 300ZX TwinTurbo 2seater (Z32) '89)however something is triggering fetchy into believing it's not the right car.

I'll ask the Fetchy whisperer(@Gravitron or @EDK) to persuade him and allow the right car. Sorry for the inconvenience.

20161007_000026.jpg
 
That is quite strange BUT

I have a feeling this isn't the first time Fetchy has refused to Fetchy
 
Yeah I got it the first time around Kev :D
Fetchy only made things worse :lol:
 
...something is triggering fetchy into believing it's not the right car.

I'll ask the Fetchy whisperer(@Gravitron or @EDK) to persuade him and allow the right car. Sorry for the inconvenience.
You've brought the light to this. Thanks, Kevin. 👍
 
Hi,

@GTP_Dutchy Fetchy is not only rejecting the Twin-Turbo, he is also accepting the "normal" one. Because of the uncertainty I've double-checked this by uploading a lap with both of the cars and made all tries this week with the one Fetchy accepts :ouch:

D.
 
@DeuxMilles
Yes, probably fetchy was fed with a wrong model...
 
Last edited:
Fetchy has been fixed

Please submit your laps ASAP so we can see if he's happier now. :gtpflag:


Looking at that 7th tab for Nissan, I can see why there was confusion. 2 '98s on the left and 2 '89s on the right, all 4 with very similar names and stats. :ouch:


Please see this post for clarification
@danbojte @roamer2629 It is indeed the premium car on the 7th tab in the upperright corner (Nissan Fairlady Z 300ZX TwinTurbo 2seater (Z32) '89)however something is triggering fetchy into believing it's not the right car.

I'll ask the Fetchy whisperer(@Gravitron or @EDK) to persuade him and allow the right car. Sorry for the inconvenience.

20161007_000026-jpg.593244
 
27.912
53.062

I have never been very quick on this track, because I never have enough balls when "threading the needle" through the fast chicane and the final corner. When I start pushing I just crash. Probably could go a couple of tenths faster but the amount of time/luck it would take just isn't worth chasing.
 
Not one of my better weeks, I know the track well from recent QM'S but couldn't get it quite right this week.
Final splits and lap submitted.
Good luck to all
28.267
53.617
 
Submitted and accepted, wasn't happy with my first two sectors and couldn't even match them afterwards, but my last sector was my best by about a few tenths, so I figured I may as well submit.
 
I know that my 1st sector wasn't nearly my best, just not smooth enough. The two other ones I'm not so sure about. I think S2 is the weakest of the three. 0.18 s off when I had done >600 km.

28.167
53.550
 
Back