GTP_WRS Week 144 : It Feels Like the First Time

• Thread starter EDK
  • 63 comments
Hi,

Yee-Haw:

Autumn Ring_1.jpg

cheers,
D.

edit. something is wrong when i try adding my lap through fetchy , i dont get the icon that let me add my file :(

Last edited:
Reactions: EDK
I think I'm going kinda slow. Around 18.600's, and 50.000's I've been away for a bit, but it might be my wheel pace.
other than that. its a pretty fun combo. I love the MR2

It feels like I learned to corner this thing, even got a few consecutive reasonable laps. PB 1st with 371 ms off from the lap that stood for far too long.

Reactions: EDK
One more for consideration for the bottom position in the board ;).

T1: 18.495
T2: 49.911

A little tough to get use to this round here and still about half a second missing (:eek: I know I had it somewhere :odd: :lol:). Might try for improvements later. :cheers:.

.....Hold that thought. You know when you go into the seasonal events and the SRF is set to "ON" :scared:. Awaiting Fetchy's approval/denial of replay :nervous:.

The game may give one the impression it will invalidate off-track laps, but there's inaccuracy: found two dirty laps that went to the (arcade) board. Both times it was sector three, the same right turn. But I beat them anyway.

Only went below 18.1 twice I think.

Submitted and... waiting for reply. :boggled:

Last edited:
I may as well submit my time as I won't be able to improve as my pedals are knackered. Can't get another pair until Wednesday.

Damned... I have changed my internet provider and now my internet does not work. I'm not able to submit my time atm... so I guess I'm out this week :boggled:.

Good luck everyone!

Again find myself panicking through a 10 lap session on the last evening whilst fighting over TV access with my partner. Hopefully I can get something to Fetchy later before the deadline!

Was aiming for 18 and 49 given the quality of drivers and the time they are spending (looking at your @J_Starscream the message timestamps don't lie!) so am happy with this. Gained about 1.7 seconds from my first neat lap to this one.

Not sure where to find another 0.5 seconds but the final hairpin and being smoother, earlier on power are areas I can improve. Went straight to TCS 0 for this with DS3 and it felt wonderful.

This combination is an absolute delight. Such a shame I have to choose between WRS EU and @Sick Cylinder historic Toyota 2000GT series! #FirstWorldProblems

Hmm, submitted, but I guess Fetchy's still a bit off, I'll check back in a little while to see if I should add @Gravitron to it, and if he's available.

On the lap, I never got back to it because I had stuff to do on Tuesday and Wednesday which involved going outside :yuck: so didn't feel like driving, then caught a cold. On the plus side the last sector looked better than I thought it was.

Yeah, screw it, I'll add Gravitron and @MadMax to it now, hopefully one of them's available. Sorry for double post, just want anybody else having trouble to see this.

On the plus side the last sector looked better than I thought it was.

I know I defo lost over a tenth on the last section on my best lap as I have been slower by thousandths at the line with a slower T2... This will be a lot closer than the splits suggest :nervous: Good luck mate :cool:👍

Good luck to all other participants in the results also :cheers:

Submitting now to Fetchy and Gravitron and Max 👍

Back