GTP_WRS Week 144: Walk on the Tightrope

• Thread starter roamer2629
  • 44 comments
Didn’t touch this track before. Think I’m done learning :D Saw .0s at t2 a few times so there’s a bit left. but almost best final sector with this.

33(2).465 :dunce:

And a t1 vid:

Last edited:
Great splits Stefan 👍 I will try and get some more laps before the deadline.. I have the grandkids here for a couple of days and can't set the wheel up or they will all line up waiting to use it :lol: They can't even get their feet to touch the pedals haha :P

Anyway... I noticed from your vid that you do turn 1 all in 5th gear, I never even considered this and always rolled in to that turn in 5th and dropped to 4th mid turn, I might try your approach on my next outing :cheers:

Great battle here guys! GL to all in the results 👍

Found abit of speed in the second half just cleaning up my exits and smoothing my lines out.

Not sure there is more time to be gained but if there is, I do wonder if Turn 1 or the turn before the chicane could be done abit differently.

Submitting my splits from the board.. Tried a few more laps last night and only found improvements at T1 but none at T2 unfortunately :banghead:

And my reward for not beating my lap was my gaming TV in my bedroom decided to start turning off and restarting every 10 seconds.. I tried to get into the menu and do factory reset but it kept restarting before getting to that part every attempt.. it's going back to the shop tonight as I took an extended 3 year warranty thank god!! :P anyway will get new screen in a day or 2 and try the new event 👍

Good luck to all in the results :cheers:

Found only a tiny gain in Turn 1, but felt like I got a decent gain in the corner before the chicane by taking it in 3rd instead of 4th. Gonna submit, feel I push any harder and my car will finally go from barely missing the wall to becoming the wall :lol:

And a „full“ .023 at the line :lol:
can‘t replicate that lucky drift I managed three times in over 1000km in the final sector so leaving something around .15 there.
Submitted

Good luck all!

Well, let’s see if I manage to failtype until page 3 :lol:
Double checked the time I told Fetchy now...
Time for bed.

Last edited:
Back