GTP_WRS Week 145 : Sólo se Vive Dos Veces

• Thread starter Gravitron
  • 68 comments
Guess what? Yep, realised at the last minute this would be a fun combination to compete in. Yet again.

1:05.147

To complete the déjà vu, I'm way off D1 pace. :lol:

Last edited:
We're still working out kinks with Fetchy, so results will be delayed a bit while we sort this out...

Hey guys, we got Fetchy back on track again, it's handling the PM's now, but it handled the PM's after the deadline, so some of you guys got a PM back that the deadline has already passed, and some of you didn't get any reply back.

Tonight i'm going to fix all this, so you don't need to send anything, it will still be processed properly tonight.

:cheers:

/edit: some of you guys also got the transmission errors, we're also looking into that, thanks for the patience :)

Last edited:
Hey guys, we got Fetchy back on track again, it's handling the PM's now, but it handled the PM's after the deadline, so some of you guys got a PM back that the deadline has already passed, and some of you didn't get any reply back.

Tonight i'm going to fix all this, so you don't need to send anything, it will still be processed properly tonight.

:cheers:

You guys be like . . .

yoda22f-1-web.jpg

Appreciate the effort guys :bowdown:

Everything should be fine guys, all of you should have had a reply on your week 145 (and other weeks) submissions and everything should have been handled properly.

Let me/us know if we missed something or something is not correct. The results are on their way too, but we'll have to wait for @Vaxen :)

Everything should be fine guys, all of you should have had a reply on your week 145 (and other weeks) submissions and everything should have been handled properly.

Let me/us know if we missed something or something is not correct. The results are on their way too, but we'll have to wait for @Vaxen :)
thank you

Back