GTP_WRS Week 149 : Every Little Thing is Gonna be R8

• Thread starter EDK
  • 73 comments
Nice updates peeps 👍 gotta find some pet name for the leaderboard haha you go to bed after a good session and wake up with more work to do and back to square one :lol: it's like groundhog day ffs :P

Great battle though and plenty of time to deadline :cheers:

I wish there was a disable your splits from wrecking your lap option :dunce:

1'08.983
1'40.250

Beat my lap but the loss from T2 to T3 is pretty sickening :ill: will keep at it anyway 👍

1'09.334
1'40.867

Sloppy lap.For some kind of reason I always have the tendancy to trash awd cars :lol:.
Feels great with the rear wheels on the curb.Not the fastest way but big fun.
That Shumacher S turn...🤬
Some very nice splits at the board all ready. .:nervous:

Run a new best save with a 40.0 at T3 and beat it within 5 laps with a 40.2 :banghead:

That 🤬 last turn 👎 will update my best later when i hopefully piece it together 👍

Never got a response from fetchy about my submission this morning:confused: Added @Gravitron to convo.

I did notice my zip file was 4.2 mb instead of the normal 314 kb. I don't know why.

I did notice my zip file was 4.2 mb instead of the normal 314 kb. I don't know why.

Is it possible you saved the replay rather than the best lap replay? About all I can think of apart from GT6 screwing up for the billionth time. :lol:

I haven't even tried this one, been too annoyed with myself for not trying too hard on the last one, maybe I'll try it later. It sounds pretty fun, even if I struggle at this track.

1'08.950
1.39.950 :mischievous:
Was down to .823 at t3 so there's still something left out there.

Good luck guys!! :cheers:

EDIT: @randy1122 yep, that sounds like a session replay instead of best lap only...

Not sure which BB to use either,so this story will be continued for sure :eek:
I use 4/5 although 4/6 felt better. Didn't get times down with 4/6 in the end though. Just felt better...

Last edited:
Is it possible you saved the replay rather than the best lap replay? About all I can think of apart from GT6 screwing up for the billionth time. :lol:

I haven't even tried this one, been too annoyed with myself for not trying too hard on the last one, maybe I'll try it later. It sounds pretty fun, even if I struggle at this track.

EDIT: @randy1122 yep, that sounds like a session replay instead of best lap only...

Yep, that's exactly what I did. :banghead: Thank's for the help guys 👍👍 @Gravitron informed me a little while ago.

Initial splits for me. Love the combo, thanks @roamer2629 . Just wish I had spent more time on it.

1:09.604
1:41.071

I don't think I have ever submitted a lap at GP/F, I am happy to have figured out the section that's excluded from the DTM layout. I used to be miserable through there.

Back