GTP_WRS Week 150 : Rocketing Willow

• Thread starter EDK
  • 59 comments
I should really stop split watching it stuffs me everytime.. considering the old black tape on the screen retro style solution :D:tup:
I know the feeling, but most of the time I don't look at the split's,I just see blue or red. I don't know what the split actually is until I check the replay.

Final split's for me

32.550 Hello @Mr P

I left some time out there but no time to string it all together.
Submitted and accepted, Good luck everybody. See y'all next week.

Final split's for me

32.550 Hello @Mr P

Great splits Randy 👍

I beat my best save last night but was too tired to update, identical T2 but a much better back end of the track and took .2 off my laptime, not much left for me I reckon another .2 at the very most?

I have so many saves that got failed for being on the white line in the last little turns but fortunately my new save is clean there by a mile and might be my final time also... Tough rule this example below for that last chicane! but I like it :D:tup:

DIRTY
9005b847-2058-413c-ade2-7adc93c88702-1-jpg.544563

Good luck guys :cheers:

Trying to get used to my new wheel (G29).
1 big difference with the old g25 is the break pedal.
Feels like a fitness machine :lol:
:cheers:

Great splits mate :cool: yep for the first week with the G29 it was like using an old foot pump to inflate a car tyre haha :P
It wears off soon enough and just becomes the norm.. nice wheel choice! ;)👍

.. nice wheel choice! ;)👍

Well,to be honoust I bought a Trustmaster T300RS 1 month ago and that felt pretty well allso.Pitty it broke down within one week so I traded it for a Trustmaster GTE.That one lasted 2 weeks longer but it died allso ...:crazy:
So back to Logitech for me :lol:

Submitted with these splits.
0.3 left overall but time's up for me for this event.
Good luck all
:cheers:

Well,to be honoust I bought a Trustmaster T300RS 1 month ago and that felt pretty well allso.Pitty it broke down within one week so I traded it for a Trustmaster GTE.That one lasted 2 weeks longer but it died allso ...:crazy:
So back to Logitech for me :lol:
@Gravitron has what's left of my T500, but it was incredibly unreliable compared to the Logitech products I'd owned before it.

I've moved on to Fanatec Clubsport, and so far, so good. Both in terms of initial quality and reliability, as compared to Thrustmaster.

[QUOTE="EDK, post:

I've moved on to Fanatec Clubsport, and so far, so good. Both in terms of initial quality and reliability, as compared to Thrustmaster.

Yes it better be.Don't know what the Fanatic costs in USA but over here it''s more then twice the price of the G2

Wow talk about bad luck wheels? Hope this one works out better for you Eric 👍

Submitted my best lap from the other day.. Good luck to all in the results :cheers:

over here it''s more then twice the price of the G2

I think it's a similar situation over there.

Not sure if I'll be submitting a time, not likely to have a chance for another go, if I've got time I'll check my best lap and submit if it's clean.

[QUOTE="EDK, post:

Yes it better be.Don't know what the Fanatic costs in USA but over here it''s more then twice the price of the G2
Yes, it's expensive. The T500 was not cheap, but it was less reliable than the Logitech stuff.

I started with a DFP, then a G25, to a G27 for a short time, that I sold to a friend.

Hey Guys ,

A bit late but could not leave this event , This was tough as I was having to fight this car all the way!! :nervous: , the Last corner was very poor :banghead:, gonna try for another Hour .

Three saved laps, all dirty, not enough time to run more seeing as there's only 40 minutes left to submit. :( I really enjoyed this one, sorry to not be in the results.

Ran a bit late; had scarcely two minutes left after saving which even skipping some crucial stuff wasn't enough.

Insane times, my best sectors (which I didn't even get close to doing in one lap, maybe with another run...) would be about 14.9 32.4 10.5. I still kind of suck at the last sector it seems. :lol:

Back