GTP_WRS Week 152: Ferdinand's Spa

• Thread starter roamer2629
  • 42 comments
Another quick ( and fun :) ) session on this, still below the 100 mile mark so should be more to come but this felt like a solid lap, not perfect by a long way but no major errors anywhere and PB's in each sector. BB-0

1:01.739

Submitted, but probably not finished.

Last edited:
Ran some more laps before doing some manufacturer practice

1:01.767

Same T2 pretty much but gained a tenth in the last sector. Mainly just a better exit onto the back straight I think. BB-0

Screenshot_20201024-213418_GT Sport.jpg

Last edited:
Had a go at this tonight. Was binning all my laps on Eau Rouge. Now I delay my gear shift so that it's in the middle of the corner. May come in handy if you're struggling to stay within track limits there.

1:02.216

You so fast Phil. But seems it'll be close for the podium spots after.

Last edited:
Had a go at this tonight. Was binning all my laps on Eau Rouge. Now I delay my gear shift so that it's in the middle of the corner. May come in handy if you're struggling to stay within track limits there.

1:02.216

You so fast Phil. But seems it'll be close for the podium spots after.
Thanks dude you too! :) :cheers: Great splits.

Eau Rouge is a proper corner on the hards, I lost a tonne of laps early on to it, then I tried running it in 4th all the way, which you can actually do but its slower than 5th. Then I switched to really getting across to the left at the bottom of the hill before swinging back right, if you manage to catch the painted kerb on the inside too it sort of helps pull the car in.

Its hard to to every time but when you do you can really lose a lot of steering angle as you crest the hill which gains like half a tenth minimum on the Kemmel straight.

Last edited:
Fast splits guys! I have a lap .3 faster at the line than my best but it fractionally goes on the thin grey strip behind the red rumble at the top of the hill at Eau Rouge or Raidillon... I always get the name wrong :lol: I may have another go before the end but not sure yet

That .3 is the only thing making me want to go back :lol: GL all :cheers:

Can we see the next combo please? Sundays waiting for the next combo is like Christmas eve waiting to see what we get in the morning haha :lol:👍

Last edited:
Never went back to this one.. submitted my time from the board 👍 I don't expect a good finish considering I have a save that took .3 off on the last bend doh! :P

GL to all :cheers: except Phil he don't need it :lol:👍

Latest Posts

Back