GTP_WRS Week 16: Kyoto Your Enthusiasm

Here I am, btw
FC30AB70-6B79-4C8D-80E6-FD9FB695D504.jpeg

Mmm in need of some steering wheel help here, maybe someone doing this TT with a wheel could advise? I'll post something in another place too to try get others to give me some idea.

28.9 after about 6 laps with controler, I'm sure I could do better. but....
with G923 wheel 30.5 feel like I'm loosing control when I get to one of those "right / left" corners close together, and the left/right same, settings..no idea what is good.

28.9 after about 6 laps with controler, I'm sure I could do better. but....
with G923 wheel 30.5 feel like I'm loosing control when I get to one of those "right / left" corners close together, and the left/right same, settings..no idea what is good.
You need less steering input than you think, just try to hit the apex with the max steering angle and go smooth between that. You need to start with the right line, if you miss that, the corner combos will end in chaos. The first corner combo after the first u-turn can be taken flat-out. Here is a sneak peak from my lap (i need to figure out how to blur the lap time, you cannot remove it and keep the throttle/brake display):

Hope this helps! :cheers:

Last edited:
0:29.610
0:49.915
1:21.861

Now, I feel like an absolute idiot, but does this game not have a way to see all splits at once when spectating the replay?

I really hate it if I have to be watching the replay, pause to write down the split and then continue on... but if I rewind or do anything else, the splits do not show up properly and I have to go back to my library and start all over again to get them work again.

I could swear it was easier to get the splits on GT Sport...

Now, I feel like an absolute idiot, but does this game not have a way to see all splits at once when spectating the replay?

I really hate it if I have to be watching the replay, pause to write down the split and then continue on... but if I rewind or do anything else, the splits do not show up properly and I have to go back to my library and start all over again to get them work again.

I could swear it was easier to get the splits on GT Sport...
I fear that's the only way to get at the splits at the moment. I could live with that, but that the split times disappear when you rewind is really annoying. Oh well...

You need less steering input than you think, just try to hit the apex with the max steering angle and go smooth between that. You need to start with the right line, if you miss that, the corner combos will end in chaos. The first corner combo after the first u-turn can be taken flat-out. Here is a sneak peak from my lap (i need to figure out how to blur the lap time, you cannot remove it and keep the throttle/brake display):

Hope this helps! :cheers:

Thank you very much appreciated, my biggest foul ups with wheel are the next corner after the video ended , everytime with wheel

Thank you very much appreciated, my biggest foul ups with wheel are the next corner after the video ended , everytime with wheel
Oh yes, that one is tricky, really easy to upset the car and make it go right when you want to go left. I brake veeery gentle and then in the middle when you are approaching the left hander and go stretty straight, brake some more. All in fourth gear, i find that shifting makes it worse. But i messed up quite a few good laps there...

I'll have to submit something, not great, but no time to try anymore, 1 sector was 1/2 sec slower than my best, but total lap time was best, so could have been a lot better, it was with controller btw
29.03 (had done a 28.5 before on a crap lap)
total lap submitted

Back