GTP_WRS Week 16 : Official Results

• Thread starter Sphinx
  • 40 comments
Watched all of those that have been posted (redid some that Denur had done simply because I wanted to see them :) ):

GTP_Mr_P - completely clean - rules state to use GTP tag so I will let the OLR Admin team pass judgement here since he did not do that
GTP_Wanna_B - correct specs, clean and green
GTP_Denur - correct specs, clean and green
GTP_mad94d - correct specs, clean and green
GTP_zed300 - correct specs, clean and green
GTP_DutchCustoms - correct specs, clean and green
GTP_MJH - correct specs, clean and green
GTP_Nuclearfier - correct specs, clean and green

Still missing replays from Ren-Tec, EDK, and MadMax86 at this point and I need mine verified obviously before this one becomes official.

Wow, lots of replay checking for you, and great job on the spreadsheet. 👍

I'm posting mine up now (PAL BluRay This week) and will also check yours and report back with an edit in just a few minutes 👍

Oh, and congrats to all the division winners and podiums.

Stunning time from Ron, what we've come to expect.

And some of you D3 guys need to slow down. :sly:

:cheers:
Kevin

EDIT: OK - I've checked LinPark's replay. I think he's trying to give me a heart attack with a bit of a close call before T1. But there were 12 minutes or so left of the current online events, so I was able to go in, chase his ghost, and validate that he kept 2 wheels on tarmac. :scared:

But it was for the division win, so you're excused. :sly: Great run overall. 👍

Attachments

• BCES00104-RPLY2-B-3A457A67009.zip
    111.2 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Thanks for checking my replay, Denur and LinPark. Sorry I wasn't able to check any replays.

I tried to view your replay EDK , but the file didn't work.
Anyone else tried to view it yet?

Talking about replays, here's mine:

Attachments

• GTP_MadMax86 WRS Week 16.zip
    114.9 KB · Views: 8
I tried to view your replay EDK , but the file didn't work.
Just be sure to drop the unzipped folder in to your folder path PS3/SAVEDATA. I don't generally post the whole folder and it's not really necessary. You just have to be sure and have a PS3 folder with a sub folder called SAVEDATA on your flash drive.

If that's not the issue and nobody else can grab it, I'll be happy to try again tomorrow.

EDK
EDIT: OK - I've checked LinPark's replay. I think he's trying to give me a heart attack with a bit of a close call before T1. But there were 12 minutes or so left of the current online events, so I was able to go in, chase his ghost, and validate that he kept 2 wheels on tarmac. :scared:

But it was for the division win, so you're excused. :sly: Great run overall. 👍

Thanks for the verification. I knew that was a close call as well so I reviewed it numerous times - I too chased that ghost many, many times while trying to improve and came to the same conclusion you did so I submitted it. Oddly enough, many of the replays I watched took the exact same line there and barely kept 2 tires on the road. Another surprising revelation was that some people applied brakes at the turn just before that spot and some did not resulting in similar T1 times adding further to my confusion on the best way to drive this track. :crazy:

I'll check yours and MadMax's shortly.

Cheers!

EDIT: EDK's replay - correct specs, clean and green : MadMax86's replay - correct specs, clean and green : just need Ren-Tec's now and we are done

Last edited:
Thanks for checking my lap guys 👍 as for the Mysteron71 tag! that was a silly error due to auto sign in and it wont happen again :cheers:

If it's to be disallowed then I'm ok to go with that .. but most people know the Mysteron71 account is my very first PS3 account and that should exclude any possibility of foul play and more just a simple mistake in the account I used ;)
Thanks again
Ron.

Cheers for the nice right up Jerry, iv just got back from London and will get my replay up in a little while.

Well done Ron on your win in D1 and Matt on your D2 win, good job everyone and lets hope the next one is a good one too.

Repaly up:

Attachments

• PS3.zip
    104.9 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
MadMax86's replay - correct specs, clean and green : just need Ren-Tec's now and we are done

Thanks for checking.

I've watched the last replay and..

Ren-Tec's replay - correct specs, clean and green 👍

Back