GTP_WRS Week 16: Official Results

• Thread starter Vaxen
  • 80 comments
GTP_RikWrx
greenflag-gif.152575

Great time and lap Eric.
Thanks Philip đź‘Ť

Would someone also look at Renrag39 replay turn 2 long left hand turn, very close to track limit, I was willing it to slip to the left.

Would someone also look at Renrag39 replay turn 2 long left hand turn, very close to track limit, I was willing it to slip to the left.

Sure, I'll take a look later đź‘Ť

Congrats @Iceman on your over all win! Also to the divisional winners and podium finishers :cheers:.

I couldn't seem to get anything going on this one. Probably doesn't help that I haven't had much time to put in lately either. Life just keeps getting in the way. Hoping to get some laps in on Pokey's infield today or tomorrow tho.

GTP_Grim_Reaper
greenflag-gif.152575

Reaper’s lap looks clean, but can someone please double check the first corner for me. Next to the tyres at the pit lane exit the car seems to jump slightly as though there was contact, but when I checked using walk around there seemed to be a lot of clearance between the car & tyre wall.

I personally thought that when I watched it but as you say there’s plenty of room on the walk around and from driving through that bend previously a thousand times I had never noticed an invisible wall, as when you hit the wall there is deffinate contact and no clearance. I put it down to an anomaly whilst straightening up and a slight jump possibly from the car. I’ve also checked for damage or scuffing in the car and it’s clear.

Last edited:
I personally thought that when I watched it but as you say there’s plenty of room on the walk around and from driving through that bend previously a thousand times I had never noticed an invisible wall, as when you hit the wall there is deffinate contact and no clearance. I put it down to an anomaly whilst straightening up and a slight jump possibly from the car

That’s what I’m thinking mate, hence the green flag. I just wanted a second opinion to make sure 👍

Thanks everyone, this was an awesome week for me and so much fun. Getting my first podium in my division since moving into Div 3, my third handicap win, but first since moving into Div 3, and finally the TCS win for the week. What a week!

Without watching the replay for The Grim Reaper, there did seem to be some odd bump over by those tires, I came out wide there many times, and the car did seem to rebound like it hit a wall sometimes, but upon further review no contact was ever made.

I don't wanna be rude.... but i can not find my time in the results.....eventhough i got a message from fetchy saying my time was accepted. Can somebody check this please ?

Double checked @Renrag39 and it's squeaky clean. That part of the track is a bit deceiving as the boundary is beyond the ill defined grey humps that you see so he was actually quite a long way from the boundary.

I don't wanna be rude.... but i can not find my time in the results.....eventhough i got a message from fetchy saying my time was accepted. Can somebody check this please ?

You are there Frank...position 35 as GTP_Racingworld (we still haven't changed your name yet so will follow up on that)

Last edited:
Double checked and squeaky clean. That part of the track is a bit deceiving as the boundary is beyond the ill defined grey humps that you see so he was actually quite a long way from the boundary.

You are there Frank...position 35 as GTP_Racingworld (we still haven't changed your name yet so will follow up on that)

I can see him on the leaderboard Mike, but not in any of the lists at the start of this thread?

Sorry Frank missed the fact that you were not listed in the results in this thread and will chase that up

I can see him on the leaderboard Mike, but not in any of the lists at the start of this thread?

Thanks @MikeyLCR đź‘Ť

I'll share my lap tonight. Couldn't get a run in at all after like Tuesday or Wednesday due to my wheel braking.

Probably will be out of racing for a bit until fanatec gets my wheel to repair. :ouch: 🤬

Knew there was still a lot of time left in this rally event. Just couldn't get an actual proper run in

Congrats to @Iceman ! :cheers:

Zero To 60 Still running strong :D

Double checked @Renrag39 and it's squeaky clean. That part of the track is a bit deceiving as the boundary is beyond the ill defined grey humps that you see so he was actually quite a long way from the boundary.

I think the track edge is them gray humps, thats as far as the camera would go.
I've just checked them with invalid lap settings on, if you hit the Gray Humps in give you a red invalid lap straight away Mike. So we know for the future.

Sorry for the delay Renrag39 but I had to make sure, don't like placing red or green flags next to a name unless I'm 100% sure.

Edit: I see Mike has done the job. đź‘Ť

Back