GTP_WRS Week 160: Size doesn't Matter

• Thread starter roamer2629
  • 47 comments
First session,

Not particularly consistent on this one, and not to far from limit on that, maybe a tenth by line, not as competitive on racing tyres for some reason, is always the case, will hope to have another go tomorrow and not forget to submit this time!

Last edited:
Had such a good start to this lap and stuffed the turn after T1 and a mediocre end bend that beat my old save by a minuscule .003 at the line 👎

It's clean so it's my best banker all the same :irked:👍

Crazy fun combo, submitting with splits on the board :cheers:
Unfortunately this lap I lose over a tenth in the last sector, super close battle for the podium, hopefully I don't drop too many places :dopey:
But that's part of what makes WRS so much fun :)
Good luck Y'all! :gtpflag:

Last edited:
EDK
Al, can you please run a replay on last week's combo on PS5 and share replay from PS5?

Want to make sure that all works right.
Sorry missed your message. I have been busy with a home Reno and have not sat at my wheel for a little while. I will give it a go as soon as I can.
Al

Sorry missed your message. I have been busy with a home Reno and have not sat at my wheel for a little while. I will give it a go as soon as I can.
Al
Thanks, whenever you do, just use one of the combos that's passed the deadline. It's just so we can be sure the replay sharing process works as intended when you run, save and share from the PS5.

Al
Sorry guys! I decided not load the game onto our PS5. The kids are filling up the HD quick!!!!

Al

Latest Posts

Back