GTP_WRS Week 162 : Don't Worry, it Turns

• Thread starter EDK
  • 62 comments
Found them
Yeah, liking my splits now.

upload_2020-12-30_21-32-27.png

Was thinking of posting my updated tune, but instead I think I will list the settings I changed and let you guys try to figure out what works for you.

I softened front springs to get rid of the mid corner bounce. To counteract the lower turn in, I raised the read ride height and increased front camber.

Finally, I adjusted the transmission and made 3rd, 4th and 5th gear all a bit longer.

I would prefer the tuning event to help people learn about this stuff. So try it out and see what you can come up with.

Last edited:
EDK
I would prefer the tuning event to help people learn about this stuff. So try it out and see what you can come up with.

I can't learn to tune. I've tried to learn on every racing game I've ever played. Yeah it would be fantastic if I could just be like, hey the scirocco needs a tad bit more turn in so I'll adjust the springs/rh/arb/lsd and get it..

Usually when I tinker I mess it up and I'm so inconsistent it would take me 15 laps (93 restarts) to figure if it helps or hurts. So with my limited time it's easier just to run what is posted even if it's not suited to my fling and gun style.

Back