GTP_WRS Week 162 : Nailed It

• Thread starter Gravitron
  • 90 comments
Just had .000 and mesed S2 :(
Got my best lap during first 30 min. yesterday and couldnt improve within 2,5 hours today. I got better S1 almost every lap but couldnt repeat S2 time :(. And it wasnt my best S2 yesterday ...
Go back and watch your fast lap from the driving view. While you are watching, imagine you are making the inputs. When the car does something unexpected, that's probably the thing that made you faster that time.

Also, if you are having trouble with a specific section and the ghost walking away from you, look at the good lap and see if you can find reference points to use to replicate it.

Finally, the data logger can sometimes be helpful, but I prefer to use the visual aspect of the first two suggestions before I go there.

Clarity on wheels touching the mustard [which is not track] at Turn 1 with two still on tarmac or the red-white rumble strips.

Clean?

Clarity on wheels touching the mustard [not track] at Turn 1 with two still on tarmac or the red-white rumble strips.

Clean?
As long as you have 2 wheels on red and white or tarmac, you are golden.

I think the references being made to the yellow are more to say, "Those things upset the car, try and stay off of them!"

EDK
As long as you have 2 wheels on red and white or tarmac, you are golden.

I think the references being made to the yellow are more to say, "Those things upset the car, try and stay off of them!"

:lol:. Great, no yellow stuff on the tires. :)

Reactions: EDK
yeah I know but I have to "sneak up on it" so the driver does not realize that he is now driving the same set up he had previously deemed " undriveable" AND. is two seconds faster.. lmao

I gave Fetchy this...

Found more time with DS3 with more downforce. Quote addictive but in a masochistic way...the grip is painted on in such a patchy way. Was getting a good feeling after about 30 minutes to set this. Decent lap overall think it would take me hours to improve much beyond this.

:gtpflag:

Last edited:
Back