GTP_WRS Week 167: Highway Star

• Thread starter roamer2629
  • 48 comments
New splits
Nice splits, I noticed things I am doing wrong on my lap, I can catch my ghost in places but when I overtake panic sets in:lol:

106.8s I believe are possible, but not easy to string together. I definitely lose time entering the tunnel and the final 2 corners.

May have another go at some point, get frustrated with the pad though it doesn't always do what I need it to do :banghead::D

Just found out my wheel won't be here for at least 2 weeks, I'm finding it hard to motivate myself to use the controller. It's just not the same.

New splits
Great splits:bowdown:

My PS4 is on its last legs, I'm hoping it will last till I can get my hands on a PS5.

At the moment it is struggling to accept discs, any ideas on how I can fix this problem guys? It's been playing up for weeks, the stock shortage for PS5 isn't helping.

I will try to post my replay if I can get the disc drive to work.

Great splits:bowdown:

My PS4 is on its last legs, I'm hoping it will last till I can get my hands on a PS5.

At the moment it is struggling to accept discs, any ideas on how I can fix this problem guys? It's been playing up for weeks, the stock shortage for PS5 isn't helping.

I will try to post my replay if I can get the disc drive to work.

If you have the budget for a PS5 and are wanting to upgrade than ignore this.

I have successfully replaced the blu-ray dirve on a couple of PS3's when the laser had degraded. That may fix your problem unless its a problem with the blu-ray controller or other hardware which I think is pretty unlikely.

Try searching YouTube for videos of the same problem and how to replace the blu-ray drive on ps4, A quick search on Amazon has them for $60.00 US.

Hope to have time just before the deadline to take one more run at this. Leaving (.100-.200) on the table is making me mad. Struggling with getting a clean (not red flag lap) with only say one out of ten clean. Not like me at all...

Good luck all:cheers:

Submitting these unless I go do a ten lap overdrive special before deadline.
Loved this combo, good luck guys 👍

Back