GTP_WRS Week 17 : Nissan Z Duo @ High Speed Ring

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sjaak
  • 166 comments
  • 12,698 views
New splits. Im getting there, Mind those invisable walls. :)

Fairlady,

32.391
54.946


Tuned,

32.517
55.530


Hopefully find some time to run more later. 👍
 
New splits. Im getting there, Mind those invisable walls. :)

Fairlady,

32.391
54.946


Tuned,

32.517
55.530


Hopefully find some time to run more later. 👍

Excellent laps Leigh, right on the pace. Haven't seen you around since Evora glory days mate, good to see you around :D

All the best
Maz
 
Question, the white line in the tunnel, if I have all 4 wheels on the right of that is it a clean lap?
 
Good, now can I use S1s on the rear of the Amuse? :D
 
New splits for me,starting to expect more and not getting it, at the end of my tether here I feel.


Fairlady

32.329
54.918


Amuse

32.425
55.494
 
Fairlady

T1 32.219
T2 54.573
 
Looks like its going to come down to the last sector again this week especially in Div 3. I'm going with what I put on the board a few days ago and cross my fingers and toes. :)
 
So much to gain or lose in that last turn too!
 
Small improvements for me in both cars, I'm going to submit the laps with these splits -

Tuned Z

32.509
55.667

Fairlady Z

32.510
55.031

Good luck to all in the results. 👍
 
Finally got a chance to run a few laps in the Tuned Z.

Fairlady:

T1: 32.595
T2: 55.342


Tuned Z:

T1: 32.769
T2: 55.960
 
Thought to try the WRS for the first time, drive both car just now and submitting with these splits:

Fairlady:

32.160
54.530

Tuned Z:

32.144
54.993

Lovely combo :cheers:
 
Another alien enters the mix.

Those are some uber splits, btw.
 
Thanks sureshot. Hoping to get more involved with the WRS from now on.. at least when the combos are as good as these. :)
 
Thanks sureshot. Hoping to get more involved with the WRS from now on.. at least when the combos are as good as these. :)

Simply incredible times Timo, absolutely jaw-dropping.

You deserve the win with those splits 👍

All the best
Maz
 
Slight improvement on the Amusa/Opera 350, but that's about it, Im Submitting based on these splits, and heading off to Daytona for some F1 fun !!

Nissan Fairlay Z Version S '07

T1 - 32.465
T2 - 55.119

Amuse/Opera Performance Gran Turismo 350Z RS

T1 - 32.473
T2 - 55.583
 
I know we all have our limitations,but seeing as we are all in the same cars this week,it astounds me how you div 1 guys come up with times that at the second split are so much quicker.

:bowdown:Hats off to all of you in the upper echelon.
Keep up the good work in showing us how it should be done.👍
 
Nice splits by stotty and mad;) Going to be close in the results as expected, I did have 2 reasonably solid last corners so at the moment I reckon I may have it by a bees dick:tup:
 
holl01 did you see Timppaq has P1 at the moment, but like you say there wont be much in it.:lol:
 
..I did have 2 reasonably solid last corners so at the moment I reckon I may have it by a bees dick:tup:

.. but like you say there wont be much in it.:lol:

Fair to expect it to be close, but I don't think my last corners were anywhere near spectacular.. :lol: so.. we'll see 👍
 
Board updated for the final time for this combo. On to Pebble Beach!
 
Submitted my time. Good luck at Daytona everyone.👍
 
I was finally able put in one more short session for the Fairlady:

T1: 32.326
T2: 54.808

Submitting now
 
Last effort before submitting.


Fairlady
32.359
54.888


Amuse
32.293
55.344

Denur: I just added our new splits and it turns out we are neck and neck at 1.50.232 for 2/3 of 2 laps in 2 cars:lol:
We may as well have started from the last split on .:lol:
 
Last edited:
Last effort before submitting.


Fairlady
32.359
54.888


Amuse
32.293
55.344

Denur: I just added our new splits and it turns out we are neck and neck at 1.50.232 for 2/3 of 2 laps in 2 cars:lol:
We may as well have started from the last split on .:lol:

OMG, the suspense is killing me! :dopey:
 
I gave the Fairlady one last run and I improved a bit but I'm not really happy with the result.

Fairlady
32.420
55.085

Submitting with these and the previous Amuse splits.

Good luck everybody.
 
Submitted here ... just noticed I have the slowest D1 splits woohoo! 👍


Cya's in week 19 as I have no interest in racing the F1 .. have fun guys :cheers:
 
Last effort before submitting.


Fairlady
32.359
54.888


Amuse
32.293
55.344

Denur: I just added our new splits and it turns out we are neck and neck at 1.50.232 for 2/3 of 2 laps in 2 cars:lol:
We may as well have started from the last split on .:lol:

I'm cool with that as long you both start sittin still right outside the tunnel. :)

I submitted my times last night so I'm hoping I had another smoking final sector in both cars since you both have me by a little bit at T2. I think I like Div 3 now since this would be nowhere near as exciting for me if I were in Div 2 or Div 1 for sure. :sly:
 
Last edited:
Submitted 👍

The best of luck to everyone, excellent performances all around this week.

All the best
Maz
 
Back